Red flag?

6ixeight
Posts
126
Joined
1/3/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 11:58pm
|
Wandell
Posts
7852
Joined
12/17/2008
Location
Cairo, GA, USA
2/28/2009 6:25pm
Why?
DSteg222
Posts
1109
Joined
7/13/2008
Location
Claremont, CA, USA
2/28/2009 6:25pm
10 bikes down in 1st turn they could not clear
Wandell
Posts
7852
Joined
12/17/2008
Location
Cairo, GA, USA
2/28/2009 6:26pm
Everyone ok?
DSteg222
Posts
1109
Joined
7/13/2008
Location
Claremont, CA, USA
2/28/2009 6:28pm
Seems so. Lots of bike carnage

The Shop

6ixeight
Posts
126
Joined
1/3/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
2/28/2009 6:30pm
who was leading when the flag came out?
mt798
Posts
1315
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fort Worth, TX, USA
2/28/2009 6:31pm
In my opinion they should not red flag a race unless someone is critically injured and cannot be moved. If it's bikes piled up, that's what yellow flags are for.

I may change that opinion when I see the race tomorrow though! I hope Izzi wins it...
6ixeight
Posts
126
Joined
1/3/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
2/28/2009 6:56pm
yellow flags are good, but when so many bikes are piled up and you have 49 secs to make sure everything is ok, not very good
bullpen58
Posts
4399
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Fresno, CA, USA
2/28/2009 7:00pm
mt798 wrote:
In my opinion they should not red flag a race unless someone is critically injured and cannot be moved. If it's bikes piled up, that's what...
In my opinion they should not red flag a race unless someone is critically injured and cannot be moved. If it's bikes piled up, that's what yellow flags are for.

I may change that opinion when I see the race tomorrow though! I hope Izzi wins it...
Red Flags are mandatory whenever two or more factory riders are down on the track, especially if they ride for PC Kawasaki. Wink

Post a reply to: Red flag?

The Latest