Not Qualifying.

Mr.Fuller87
I'm just curious. Has there ever been a top pro who did not qualify for the heat races or the night show just because they weren't fast enough. Not due to mechanical problems or a big crash.
|
NoahSuthy99
4/9/2017 8:37am
I'm just curious. Has there ever been a top pro who did not qualify for the heat races or the night show just because they weren't...
I'm just curious. Has there ever been a top pro who did not qualify for the heat races or the night show just because they weren't fast enough. Not due to mechanical problems or a big crash.
I believe if they are top 10 in points or something and they don't qualify, they will get the last gate pick in the heat. Don't rely on me with that, but i'm pretty sure it's something along those lines.
Motofinne
4/9/2017 8:38am
Well Tristian Charboneau didn't make the night show in San Diego. He was 46th.

Compare that to his first ever 250 moto in Hangtown where he finished 6th or 7th in the moto.

No one else comes to mind right now. I'm sure that there has been a few fast guys that haven't made it.
APerry151
4/9/2017 8:42am
Not that I can remember. Shorty missed the cut in 2010 but he only got a few laps in practice because of a mechanical. He got in the night show with the provisional rule for top 10 in points

Post a reply to: Not Qualifying.

The Latest