Nbc gold app login

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2018 5:00 AM

Has anyone else been logged out of app and can't log back in? I opened app to check times for practice ect and it had signed me out and won't let me log back in.
Keeps saying I've wrong email or password when I've not. I logged in through chrome browser with same details and it worked. But can't get into app?

|

5/26/2018 5:06 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

Has anyone else been logged out of app and can't log back in? I opened app to check times for practice ect and it had signed me out and won't let me log back in.
Keeps saying I've wrong email or password when I've not. I logged in through chrome browser with same details and it worked. But can't get into app?

That’s odd, have you checked to see if there is an update available? Not that it should matter since I haven’t updated mine since last year. One option would be to remove the app from the device and reinstall it, then try it again. Hope you get it work man

|

5/26/2018 5:07 AM

I just checked, still logged in from last week.

|

5/26/2018 5:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2018 5:11 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

|

5/26/2018 5:27 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

Send me your login and I will see if I can get it to work

|

5/26/2018 5:44 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

809 wrote:

Send me your login and I will see if I can get it to work

Lol I'll get right on it

|

5/26/2018 5:53 AM

WVUpetro2013 wrote:

That’s odd, have you checked to see if there is an update available? Not that it should matter since I haven’t updated mine since last year. One option would be to remove the app from the device and reinstall it, then try it again. Hope you get it work man

I deleted it and reinstalled it and it's working now?

|

5/26/2018 9:29 AM

No issues here. Perfect.

|