NOOB? NOOB? Where you at, bro?

dirtnapper
Edited Date/Time 4/14/2013 3:15pm
Come out, little guy, and admit it.

RV got beat straight up. Wink
|
Cigaro
4/13/2013 8:55pm
You'll have to wait for his parents to pick him up from the babysitters. She doesn't have internet...
dirtnapper
4/13/2013 8:57pm
Cigaro wrote:
You'll have to wait for his parents to pick him up from the babysitters. She doesn't have internet...
har!
THE_NOOB
4/13/2013 9:03pm
SCREW YOU!!!

RV Shall have his Revenge next weekend in Seattle and I'll be there to see itSmile

The Shop

BigDaddyG
4/13/2013 9:34pm
LOL, RV finally gets passed by someone and everyone wants to make a big deal about it? It doesn't take away the fact that he is still the baddest dude in the series. RV just wanted RD to have a little hometown love Wink
4/13/2013 9:36pm
BigDaddyG wrote:
LOL, RV finally gets passed by someone and everyone wants to make a big deal about it? It doesn't take away the fact that he is...
LOL, RV finally gets passed by someone and everyone wants to make a big deal about it? It doesn't take away the fact that he is still the baddest dude in the series. RV just wanted RD to have a little hometown love Wink
Seriously. He was tired of his racer x Monday conversations
AS64
Fantasy
2175th
4/13/2013 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/13/2013 9:46pm
THE_NOOB wrote:
SCREW YOU!!! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/04/13/1_825791.jpg[/img] RV Shall have his Revenge next weekend in Seattle and I'll be there to see it:)
SCREW YOU!!!

RV Shall have his Revenge next weekend in Seattle and I'll be there to see itSmile
I'll be at Seattle Supercross and I have a top secret plan to prevent him from winning.
zook11
4/14/2013 6:01am
BigDaddyG wrote:
LOL, RV finally gets passed by someone and everyone wants to make a big deal about it? It doesn't take away the fact that he is...
Exactly..
4/14/2013 6:20am
BigDaddyG wrote:
zook11 wrote:
Exactly..
UHH... NO!!
RVs my guy too but RD just plain beat him because he was better last night, PERIOD!
Winning is winning no matter what excuse anyone makes for or against. Congrats RD.....he deserves it!!
dirtnapper
4/14/2013 7:53am
BigDaddyG wrote:
zook11 wrote:
Exactly..
UHH... NO!! RVs my guy too but RD just plain beat him because he was better last night, PERIOD! Winning is winning no matter what excuse...
UHH... NO!!
RVs my guy too but RD just plain beat him because he was better last night, PERIOD!
Winning is winning no matter what excuse anyone makes for or against. Congrats RD.....he deserves it!!
This guy. This guy gets it. Hes a straight shooter! Wink

Come on, you RV chuckle-monkeys, there is no doubt your guy is THE guy this season, but stop with the RV let him win bullshit. Thats just stupid, and I sincerly HOPE none of you actually think that.

Give Dungey is due for once.
THE_NOOB
4/14/2013 8:24am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2013 8:25am
Hey! all kidding aside, Ryan Dungey rode a fantastic race last night and beat RV STRAIGHT UP, No B.S. No conserving the Championship, He flat out was the faster rider and better Man last night. I like Ryan Dungey, I like KTM's, because I own a 2007 525 XC-W and Ryan Dungey seems like a Great person and what a great night it must have been for the Fans in Minneapolis last night.

4/14/2013 9:27am
Hey Noob , way to accept defeat graciously and with a little humor too Smile
Golf clap
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
4/14/2013 9:59am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2013 10:00am
BigDaddyG wrote:
Dungey owned him, had him stopping in the turns trying to block. Dungey stopped and waited to hug up, it would have been funny if RV kept going........At least Emig finally let up on the RV love.
Outsider
4/14/2013 10:03am
Dungey ran him down big time... makes you wonder where that dude's been hiding at.
Husqerdo
4/14/2013 12:19pm
Outsider wrote:
Dungey ran him down big time... makes you wonder where that dude's been hiding at.
Dungey got a 5th place start, but immediately and aggressively moved up in the first lap as RV has patented. By lap 2 RD was in second, this is the only way you can catch a Villopoto.
radialone
4/14/2013 3:15pm
THE_NOOB wrote:
Hey! all kidding aside, Ryan Dungey rode a fantastic race last night and beat RV STRAIGHT UP, No B.S. No conserving the Championship, He flat out...
Hey! all kidding aside, Ryan Dungey rode a fantastic race last night and beat RV STRAIGHT UP, No B.S. No conserving the Championship, He flat out was the faster rider and better Man last night. I like Ryan Dungey, I like KTM's, because I own a 2007 525 XC-W and Ryan Dungey seems like a Great person and what a great night it must have been for the Fans in Minneapolis last night.

Like Dirtysmile said, nice to see some good sportsmanship on here. Way to show some respect & give credit where it was due.

Post a reply to: NOOB? NOOB? Where you at, bro?

The Latest