Posts
311
Joined
12/27/2009
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time
1/27/2012 4:36pm
Hey Guys,
I am a 21 year old college student from North Carolina and I was just wondering about internships in the motorcycle industry. Maybe some of you have had past experiences with internships in the industry, or maybe you have some opening up for summer 2011. I am hoping to work in the industry somehow when I graduate and just thought an internship would be a great way to get some experience.
Thanks,
Matt Decker #732
I am a 21 year old college student from North Carolina and I was just wondering about internships in the motorcycle industry. Maybe some of you have had past experiences with internships in the industry, or maybe you have some opening up for summer 2011. I am hoping to work in the industry somehow when I graduate and just thought an internship would be a great way to get some experience.
Thanks,
Matt Decker #732
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/MotoRelated,20/Motocross-Engineering,1095…
Post a reply to: Motocross Internships