Moto X Racing

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2007 10:12 PM

Anyone guessing someone other than RC will win this?

I think he will. But secretly I hope TP does.w00t cool

|

"When the choice is Better than Bush or Worse than Carter you have to throw out the standards" - Randy S

8/4/2007 5:38 PM

Win what ?

|

8/6/2007 10:04 AM

Mike Bierman wrote:

Win what ?

Mike Bierman wrote:
Win what ?


http://expn.go.com/expn/story?id=2961771


X-Games....Moto(Super) X
|

8/6/2007 12:28 PM

Mike Bierman wrote:

Win what ?

DPW wrote: Mike Bierman wrote:

Win what ?


http://expn.go.com/expn/story?id=2961771


X-Games....Moto(Super) X

I was just stocked that K-Dub and Langston put it to Reed. whistling

|

8/7/2007 1:18 PM

Mike Bierman wrote:

Win what ?

DPW wrote: Mike Bierman wrote:

Win what ?


http://expn.go.com/expn/story?id=2961771


X-Games....Moto(Super) X

The Baron wrote:

I was just stocked that K-Dub and Langston put it to Reed. whistling

yeah GL looked comfy on his new YZ and windham passing reed should show him he still has alot of work to do by january...

|

work it!

8/7/2007 6:06 PM

DPW wrote: Mike Bierman wrote:

Win what ?


http://expn.go.com/expn/story?id=2961771


X-Games....Moto(Super) X

The Baron wrote:

I was just stocked that K-Dub and Langston put it to Reed. whistling

TimbuK758 wrote:

yeah GL looked comfy on his new YZ and windham passing reed should show him he still has alot of work to do by january...

Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad.

The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.

|

8/7/2007 6:35 PM

The Baron wrote:

I was just stocked that K-Dub and Langston put it to Reed. whistling

TimbuK758 wrote:

yeah GL looked comfy on his new YZ and windham passing reed should show him he still has alot of work to do by january...

GuyB wrote:

Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad.

The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.

It sure would be nice...

Injuries notwithstanding, I wonder if James has been off pace since he doesn't have Ricky to push/pull him around the track? Or, maybe the other riders are less intimidated without two full fledged supermen on the track?

|

8/7/2007 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 5:54 PM

TimbuK758 wrote:

yeah GL looked comfy on his new YZ and windham passing reed should show him he still has alot of work to do by january...

GuyB wrote:

Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad.

The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.

vrsckatoom wrote:

It sure would be nice...

Injuries notwithstanding, I wonder if James has been off pace since he doesn't have Ricky to push/pull him around the track? Or, maybe the other riders are less intimidated without two full fledged supermen on the track?

he' been off the pace because he's been off the bike, meaning on the ground. I'm not one that falls for the \"poor me\", I'm riding hurt scenario, but that dude has taken a beating lately. He \"manned up\" at lakewood. After the types of crashes he had, we would be calling in sick for a week with a doctors note for 2 more weeks if that was one of us.

|

8/8/2007 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 5:54 PM

GuyB wrote:

Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad.

The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.

vrsckatoom wrote:

It sure would be nice...

Injuries notwithstanding, I wonder if James has been off pace since he doesn't have Ricky to push/pull him around the track? Or, maybe the other riders are less intimidated without two full fledged supermen on the track?

eurohero wrote:

he' been off the pace because he's been off the bike, meaning on the ground. I'm not one that falls for the \"poor me\", I'm riding hurt scenario, but that dude has taken a beating lately. He \"manned up\" at lakewood. After the types of crashes he had, we would be calling in sick for a week with a doctors note for 2 more weeks if that was one of us.

eurohero wrote:
he' been off the pace because he's been off the bike, meaning on the ground. I'm not one that falls for the \"poor me\", I'm riding hurt scenario, but that dude has taken a beating lately. He \"manned up\" at lakewood. After the types of crashes he had, we would be calling in sick for a week with a doctors note for 2 more weeks if that was one of us.


Right, but if it was one of us healthy riding against him with his injuries, we'd still get whipped. I am wondering about his current slump.... He has yet to dominate Carmichael in the outdoors, and Ferry is only 7 points off the lead. Should be an interesting race this weekend.
|

8/9/2007 10:06 AM

The Baron wrote:

I was just stocked that K-Dub and Langston put it to Reed. whistling

TimbuK758 wrote:

yeah GL looked comfy on his new YZ and windham passing reed should show him he still has alot of work to do by january...

GuyB wrote:

Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad.

The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.

GuyB wrote:
...The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.


so still no word on the knee situation? hopefully no news is good news.

now im wondering if millville could be another turning point in the season. if james rides conservative or not 100% healthy/confident he has shown he can be beat.
|

work it!

8/10/2007 5:41 AM

TimbuK758 wrote:

yeah GL looked comfy on his new YZ and windham passing reed should show him he still has alot of work to do by january...

GuyB wrote:

Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad.

The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.

TimbuK758 wrote: GuyB wrote:

...The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.


so still no word on the knee situation? hopefully no news is good news.

now im wondering if millville could be another turning point in the season. if james rides conservative or not 100% healthy/confident he has shown he can be beat.

did villopoto race in the x games motox ?

|

8/10/2007 5:46 AM

GuyB wrote:

Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad.

The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.

TimbuK758 wrote: GuyB wrote:

...The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.


so still no word on the knee situation? hopefully no news is good news.

now im wondering if millville could be another turning point in the season. if james rides conservative or not 100% healthy/confident he has shown he can be beat.

JL3Z wrote:

did villopoto race in the x games motox ?

JL3Z wrote:
did villopoto race in the x games motox ?


I believe Josh Demuth was the only Kawasaki in the Moto-X race.
|