MOTO9 FLEX SEVEN ROGUE HELMET

lucas-vh
does anyone have a picture of the BLACK/CHROME in real life? the pictures show the base is black but seen some other photos and it looks like the base is chrome. Just want to know what it looks like in person...
|
3/4/2017 4:09pm
Yeah, it's a really weird helmet. I think it depends on the lightning.
Monk
3/4/2017 4:17pm
Looks like a $1000 down the toilet... Absolutely ridiculous to charge that astronomical amount for a helmet... Lol, and people bitch about the price of bikes...
lucas-vh
3/4/2017 4:21pm
Monk wrote:
Looks like a $1000 down the toilet... Absolutely ridiculous to charge that astronomical amount for a helmet... Lol, and people bitch about the price of bikes...
what are you talking about lol. its 650
Monk
3/4/2017 4:28pm
Monk wrote:
lucas-vh wrote:
$1000cnd pesos for me...regardless a poor choice financially considering there are equal or better helmets for much less.

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/4/2017 4:30pm
Monk wrote:
lucas-vh wrote:
Monk wrote:
$1000cnd pesos for me...regardless a poor choice financially considering there are equal or better helmets for much less.
The Moto 9 Flex is Bell's top of the line offering, it's meant to go up against 6D, Aria, and Short... It's cheaper than those actually.
Monk
3/4/2017 4:38pm
lucas-vh wrote:
Monk wrote:
ML512 wrote:
The Moto 9 Flex is Bell's top of the line offering, it's meant to go up against 6D, Aria, and Short... It's cheaper than those actually.
You can buy a Fox, Fly, Soumy, Airoh, Just 1, etc etc that are considerably cheaper and have equal protection... But I guess a sucker is born every minute. People are willing to pay a dumb price for Seven gear too...
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/4/2017 5:00pm
Monk wrote:
You can buy a Fox, Fly, Soumy, Airoh, Just 1, etc etc that are considerably cheaper and have equal protection... But I guess a sucker is...
You can buy a Fox, Fly, Soumy, Airoh, Just 1, etc etc that are considerably cheaper and have equal protection... But I guess a sucker is born every minute. People are willing to pay a dumb price for Seven gear too...
Do me a favor, please break down the differences between a helmet with a standard EPS liner, a multi density EPS liner, dual density EPS, MIPS, 6D's Omni-Directional system and Bell's Flex system. Explain to me how you've come to your conclusion that the Bell Flex is purchased by suckers. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke with an uneducated opinion.
BenSpen33
3/4/2017 5:41pm
I am so happy someone asked this, I bought this helmet for full msrp off motosport. when it came, I questioned whether or not I got the helmet I bought. its very close to car bumper chrome, I could use it to pick the dirt out of my teeth at the track, its crazy, if you put it in the sun, it could reflect and hurt your eyes. the reason it looks black in the stock photos is because they took it on a green screen with no flash. I called everyone and I the helmets all look the same...chrome. check Jake weimer's instagram or top jimmy's to see some on head photos
Monk
3/4/2017 6:06pm
Monk wrote:
You can buy a Fox, Fly, Soumy, Airoh, Just 1, etc etc that are considerably cheaper and have equal protection... But I guess a sucker is...
ML512 wrote:
Do me a favor, please break down the differences between a helmet with a standard EPS liner, a multi density EPS liner, dual density EPS, MIPS...
Do me a favor, please break down the differences between a helmet with a standard EPS liner, a multi density EPS liner, dual density EPS, MIPS, 6D's Omni-Directional system and Bell's Flex system. Explain to me how you've come to your conclusion that the Bell Flex is purchased by suckers. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke with an uneducated opinion.
Why do I need to? I'm not questioning the safety standards, just the logic behind a $650 price tag. Shit, Jason Thomas just commented on PULPMX recently about helmets of this exact nature. They are lighter due to the CF, maybe breath a bit better due to better quality liners, but they don't protect you any better. You can't sit and tell me it's 'worth every penny' simply because it's $650 and it's 'top of the line'...I'm not saying it's a bad helmet, you can just buy something for alot less that will do equally as well...

Like I said regarding the gear, you buy it simply for the name attached to it... Lol, it's all close to BS in the end...
motosurf
3/4/2017 6:22pm
Monk wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Do me a favor, please break down the differences between a helmet with a standard EPS liner, a multi density EPS liner, dual density EPS, MIPS...
Monk wrote:
Why do I need to? I'm not questioning the safety standards, just the logic behind a $650 price tag. Shit, Jason Thomas just commented on PULPMX...
Why do I need to? I'm not questioning the safety standards, just the logic behind a $650 price tag. Shit, Jason Thomas just commented on PULPMX recently about helmets of this exact nature. They are lighter due to the CF, maybe breath a bit better due to better quality liners, but they don't protect you any better. You can't sit and tell me it's 'worth every penny' simply because it's $650 and it's 'top of the line'...I'm not saying it's a bad helmet, you can just buy something for alot less that will do equally as well...

Like I said regarding the gear, you buy it simply for the name attached to it... Lol, it's all close to BS in the end...
You should stop posting now. You're just making yourself look like an uneducated kid.
Monk
3/4/2017 6:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2017 6:33pm
ML512 wrote:
Monk wrote:
Why do I need to? I'm not questioning the safety standards, just the logic behind a $650 price tag. Shit, Jason Thomas just commented on PULPMX...

motosurf wrote:
You should stop posting now. You're just making yourself look like an uneducated kid.
Educate me in the $650 price tag? Tell me what makes this helmet better then a Fly F2 Carbon with MIPS? Or a Fox V4 with MIPS?
lucas-vh
3/4/2017 7:17pm
BenSpen33 wrote:
I am so happy someone asked this, I bought this helmet for full msrp off motosport. when it came, I questioned whether or not I got...
I am so happy someone asked this, I bought this helmet for full msrp off motosport. when it came, I questioned whether or not I got the helmet I bought. its very close to car bumper chrome, I could use it to pick the dirt out of my teeth at the track, its crazy, if you put it in the sun, it could reflect and hurt your eyes. the reason it looks black in the stock photos is because they took it on a green screen with no flash. I called everyone and I the helmets all look the same...chrome. check Jake weimer's instagram or top jimmy's to see some on head photos
thank you

Post a reply to: MOTO9 FLEX SEVEN ROGUE HELMET

The Latest