MEC Press Conference

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2017 9:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2017 12:59 PM

|

10/13/2017 9:51 AM

3hrs 7 min. to go

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

10/13/2017 10:00 AM

2 HR 56 MIN 56 SEC to go.

|

"And remember, keep reaching for the stars because stars don't have arms to reach for you."
Gene Shemp

10/13/2017 10:15 AM

hey do you guys know what time the race will be televised and who the provider may be??

|

10/13/2017 10:17 AM

Bramlett321 wrote:

hey do you guys know what time the race will be televised and who the provider may be??

Fox Sports 2 at 6:30pm PT or 9:30pm ET

|

10/13/2017 10:18 AM

Bramlett321 wrote:

hey do you guys know what time the race will be televised and who the provider may be??

Fox Sports 2, 9:30 pm EST. I think the pre-race stuff starts at 6 but not sure if any of that is televised on the network

|

10/13/2017 11:39 AM

Bramlett321 wrote:

hey do you guys know what time the race will be televised and who the provider may be??

Squirtlege wrote:

Fox Sports 2, 9:30 pm EST. I think the pre-race stuff starts at 6 but not sure if any of that is televised on the network

Thanks fellas, our new cable isn't hooked up yet so I'm stressing the hell out .... lol .

|

10/13/2017 12:22 PM

Sweet. I am ready for some racing!

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

10/13/2017 1:11 PM

The Audio/Video syns is horrible. Really makes you wanna drop the cash on the live stream event tomorrow...

|

#1
KX125

10/13/2017 1:12 PM

HenryA wrote:

The Audio/Video syns is horrible. Really makes you wanna drop the cash on the live stream event tomorrow...

I'm just listening to the feed, impossible to watch it.

|

10/13/2017 1:18 PM

HenryA wrote:

The Audio/Video syns is horrible. Really makes you wanna drop the cash on the live stream event tomorrow...

Motofinne wrote:

I'm just listening to the feed, impossible to watch it.

Doing the same thing.

|

10/13/2017 2:20 PM

HenryA wrote:

The Audio/Video syns is horrible. Really makes you wanna drop the cash on the live stream event tomorrow...

NO Kidding! that is ridiculous, somebody should be given a stern talking to. Unwatchable

|

10/13/2017 2:54 PM

Asking a question that isn't directed at one rider is so awkward... Can they not just start from the left and answer it without looking around like "who's takin' this one..." Come on guys unsure

|



10/13/2017 4:38 PM

MX Guy wrote:

Asking a question that isn't directed at one rider is so awkward... Can they not just start from the left and answer it without looking around like "who's takin' this one..." Come on guys unsure

That was funny! I make a point to ask a specific person even if it is a generic question.

|