mpy
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 6:23pm

Awesome photo!
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/27/2007 9:39am
Thanks. I like the style on that one better than the one I used in the race report, but the crowd up in the corner of the stadium was a little sparse.
David Izer
3/27/2007 12:04pm
Get used to it!

I feel Guy B and the rest of the shooters will be taking that same shot alot over the next few years.Wink
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/27/2007 2:12pm
David Izer wrote:
Get used to it!

I feel Guy B and the rest of the shooters will be taking that same shot alot over the next few years.Wink
There is that possibility.

I think it's time we lock James into a mad scientist lab, and do lots of evil experiments to find out what makes him tick. Wink

Either that, or we just start adding five pounds a week to his bike until everyone else catches up.
tatonka
4/5/2007 8:20pm
David Izer wrote:
Get used to it!

GuyB wrote:
There is that possibility. I think it's time we lock James into a mad scientist lab, and do lots of evil experiments to find out what...

I think it's time we lock James into a mad scientist lab, and do lots of evil experiments to find out what makes him tick. Wink

Either that, or we just start adding five pounds a week to his bike until everyone else catches up.
5 lbs a week might take too long. Maybe he should lose 20cc of motor each week along with the weight gain! Evil

The Shop

MXMatt
4/22/2007 12:02am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
David Izer wrote:
Get used to it!

GuyB wrote:
There is that possibility. I think it's time we lock James into a mad scientist lab, and do lots of evil experiments to find out what...

tatonka wrote:
5 lbs a week might take too long. Maybe he should lose 20cc of motor each week along with the weight gain! Evil
That is a sweet pic of James. But, why does "Saturday Night Fever" come to mind while looking at it? Smile
KxRider86
4/22/2007 8:38am
GuyB wrote:

tatonka wrote:
MXMatt wrote:
That is a sweet pic of James. But, why does "Saturday Night Fever" come to mind while looking at it? Smile
hahha, same thing came to my mind!! and awsome job on the race report guyb!!! It was an awsome read.Cool
David Izer
4/30/2007 8:44pm
GuyB wrote:
Thanks. I like the style on that one better than the one I used in the race report, but the crowd up in the corner of...
Thanks. I like the style on that one better than the one I used in the race report, but the crowd up in the corner of the stadium was a little sparse.
Nice. I just cycled your Josh Hill finish line jump pic from A1 back into my wallpaper rotation.Smile
mpy
4/30/2007 8:52pm
GuyB wrote:
Thanks. I like the style on that one better than the one I used in the race report, but the crowd up in the corner of...
David Izer wrote:
Nice. I just cycled your Josh Hill finish line jump pic from A1 back into my wallpaper rotation.Smile
This one is not bad either...

Post a reply to: Love this pic!

The Latest