Let the excuses begin!

Edited Date/Time 2/1/2016 6:46pm
What a let down JS7 has become!
|
Fruittag
Posts
15
Joined
1/18/2016
Location
DE
1/30/2016 9:52pm
I agree and I'm a fan of his. Prima donna.
OR Racer46
Posts
1376
Joined
11/24/2014
Location
Eagle Point, OR, USA
1/30/2016 9:55pm
Not very stewable. Anymore
bish153
Posts
440
Joined
11/28/2010
Location
Frisco, TX, USA
1/30/2016 9:55pm
You're a let down!
DFWracefan
Posts
464
Joined
1/4/2013
Location
Fort Worth, TX, USA
1/30/2016 9:59pm
As stiff as he looked and his timing was so far off, I say he is still having concussion symptoms. The bad thing is he was still able to hang with the lead pack for the first few laps even looking incredibly rigid.

The Shop

1/30/2016 9:59pm
Wow bish pretty weak! I like stew but enough is enough.
RCMXracing
Posts
891
Joined
8/10/2011
Location
N., TX, USA
2/1/2016 2:59pm
DFWracefan wrote:
As stiff as he looked and his timing was so far off, I say he is still having concussion symptoms. The bad thing is he was...
As stiff as he looked and his timing was so far off, I say he is still having concussion symptoms. The bad thing is he was still able to hang with the lead pack for the first few laps even looking incredibly rigid.
Good observation. He looked rattled and "freaked the F out", like a C rider with A boys whipping past him. At first I was like the OP, wtf?! Quitter! Then I watched the video of the A1 crash...the dude got slammed HARD.
bf884
Posts
511
Joined
1/11/2016
Location
Belle Chasse, LA, USA
2/1/2016 6:46pm
Cut him some slack. He is out there trying to do the only thing he has ever known. If he doesn't have what it takes anymore oh well. He has been pro since 16. It has to take its toll. He's had an awesome career and will be considered one of the greats.

Post a reply to: Let the excuses begin!

The Latest