Last night

KL120
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:06am

Post edited by: KL120, at: 7/12/2007 6:45 PM
|
TimbuK758
7/12/2007 3:17pm
lemme guess, thats a hay bail cover fron glen helen, huh? looking good...
KL120
7/12/2007 3:36pm
TimbuK758 wrote:
No, they sell those flags.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/12/2007 6:13pm
Way cool photo. Smile
TimbuK758
7/13/2007 11:02am
TimbuK758 wrote:
KL120 wrote:
thats cool, my friends dad has a hay bail cover in his garage from GH. thats why i thought it might be one.

The Shop

Mike Bierman
7/13/2007 7:02pm
TimbuK758 wrote:
KL120 wrote:
TimbuK758 wrote:
thats cool, my friends dad has a hay bail cover in his garage from GH. thats why i thought it might be one.
We don't do Hay bale covers anymore...we use very little Hay !

There is a lot of Glen Helen stuff to buy at the info center...you just have to face Betty...the ol' lady on the hill, to make purchases !

www.glenhelen.com
TimbuK758
7/15/2007 1:33am
KL120 wrote:
TimbuK758 wrote:
We don't do Hay bale covers anymore...we use very little Hay ! There is a lot of Glen Helen stuff to buy at the info center...you...

There is a lot of Glen Helen stuff to buy at the info center...you just have to face Betty...the ol' lady on the hill, to make purchases !

www.glenhelen.com
last time i was there was when RC ran the #1 plate for his last race with honda. and his last motos of is 2nd undefeated season...so its been a while.
KL120
7/16/2007 10:44am
KL120 wrote:
TimbuK758 wrote:
We don't do Hay bale covers anymore...we use very little Hay ! There is a lot of Glen Helen stuff to buy at the info center...you...

www.glenhelen.com
Bierman, they're hard to see but there is a small collection of SRA trophies in there tooSmile
Femur 122
8/21/2007 12:50am
TimbuK758 wrote:

www.glenhelen.com
KL120 wrote:
Bierman, they're hard to see but there is a small collection of SRA trophies in there tooSmile
Betty is O.K. Hey KL quit posting and finish my 50!!Wink j/k
Femur 122
8/21/2007 12:51am
TimbuK758 wrote:

www.glenhelen.com
KL120 wrote:
Mike Bierman
8/21/2007 7:03am

www.glenhelen.com
KL120 wrote:
Femur 122 wrote:
Betty is okay ?

Have you bumped your head ?

She is the most difficult woman in the world.

The SRA trophies are from past winners, that have not picked them up, and some belong to Andrew, and Kyle Yarnell.

Post edited by: Mike Bierman, at: 8/21/2007 5:05 PM
KL120
8/24/2007 10:13am
KL120 wrote:
Femur 122 wrote:
Betty is okay ? Have you bumped your head ? She is the most difficult woman in the world. The SRA trophies are from past winners...
Betty is okay ?

The SRA trophies are from past winners, that have not picked them up, and some belong to Andrew, and Kyle Yarnell.

Ha ha, I hear ya Mike! I'm sure you know her better than Femur and I do but we usually do get kind of a kick out of herWink
Mike Bierman
8/24/2007 1:19pm
Femur 122 wrote:
Betty is okay ? Have you bumped your head ? She is the most difficult woman in the world. The SRA trophies are from past winners...
Betty is okay ?

KL120 wrote:
Ha ha, I hear ya Mike! I'm sure you know her better than Femur and I do but we usually do get kind of a kick...
Ha ha, I hear ya Mike! I'm sure you know her better than Femur and I do but we usually do get kind of a kick out of herWink
I put the water system in at the track, she thinks that obligates me, to her. It doesn't !

In return for helping out year round, I keep my toy hauler there most of the time. I get free access to all events, and all access passes, for the bigger events. I get concert tickets (that I never use) and pretty much the run of the place. I have my own keys to gain entrance, a very large container in the yard, that we store several work Quads, and Rhinos. I also have use of all heavy equipment.

Everytime there is a problem at the gate, she calls me to get rid of the trouble makers. (Big, and dominating, has it's benifits) I go to sleep early, on race days, and the gate closes at 10pm, so I have been woken up quite a few times to throw people out.

Betty screams, cries, and yells...then calls me !

It's a pain in the ass !

She is in poor health, we do keep an eye on her, and I really don't have problem with her, except that she expects everyone to bow down to her wants, and needs. I still feel I have the benifit, with all I am allowed.

We are told just to ignore her, but I don't.

Post a reply to: Last night

The Latest