Kyle Chisholm

TheWaterGirl
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 6:41pm
He has putting in some great performaces . Started out the sx as full privateer and after getting picked up by motoconcepts he has done great. It's bout time someone shows him some love on here . Kids deserves good ride for next year! Keep up the good work Kyle!!
|
TheBeard
7/9/2010 5:40pm
He looked real strong at budds creek, I hope we aren't the only to notice.. I heard rumors he was spotted in near jgr shop, but who knows
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
7/9/2010 5:45pm
Kyle is having a great season. Hopefully he can keep it going.
Taylor156
7/9/2010 8:09pm
TheBeard wrote:
He looked real strong at budds creek, I hope we aren't the only to notice.. I heard rumors he was spotted in near jgr shop, but...
He looked real strong at budds creek, I hope we aren't the only to notice.. I heard rumors he was spotted in near jgr shop, but who knows
He's been strong all year !

Summey did the same thing and the pressure got to him, hope the best for Kyle great guy !
TheBeard
7/9/2010 8:16pm
TheBeard wrote:
He looked real strong at budds creek, I hope we aren't the only to notice.. I heard rumors he was spotted in near jgr shop, but...
Taylor156 wrote:
He's been strong all year !

Summey did the same thing and the pressure got to him, hope the best for Kyle great guy !
i am not a big fan so i dont usually look for him, but i noticed him at budds creek, i dont know what else hes done this year... J-bone does put the heat on a JGR Summey is an example of that

The Shop

MXDoofy
7/9/2010 8:26pm
Finally someone shows some love . He's been riding good . As for talking to some teams I talked to him last night and he's just focused on point and getting good finishes don't think he's really talking at the moment to anyone . I knw he crashed really hard a Red Bud but looks to start riding mon or tues next week.

Who's "thewatergirl?"
Renner153
Fantasy
3583rd
7/9/2010 9:34pm
Kyle has been putting in great rides since he first turned pro. He has just had a few injuries that have set him back during sx series. He has only done two ful sx series since he turned pro. Last year was his first full one and he was riding with no ACL. The guy had always killed it and he is starting to prove a point now. He is up front each week
swizcore
7/9/2010 10:14pm
Kyle went down HARD right in front of me in 2nd 450 moto at Red Bud first turn. Got up, remounted and took off. Tough kid with a lot of heart.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/9/2010 11:08pm
MXDoofy wrote:
Finally someone shows some love . He's been riding good . As for talking to some teams I talked to him last night and he's just...
Finally someone shows some love . He's been riding good . As for talking to some teams I talked to him last night and he's just focused on point and getting good finishes don't think he's really talking at the moment to anyone . I knw he crashed really hard a Red Bud but looks to start riding mon or tues next week.

Who's "thewatergirl?"
You know, while I agree about Kyle's results, it's always interesting when two users (in this case thewatergirl and mxdoofy) start playing message tennis in a topic, and they have the same IP address.

Wouldn't it just be easier to talk to yourself?
Taylor156
7/9/2010 11:20pm
Good luck Kyle! Top 5 can change your life, dig deep son.
TheBeard
7/9/2010 11:44pm
MXDoofy wrote:
Finally someone shows some love . He's been riding good . As for talking to some teams I talked to him last night and he's just...

Who's "thewatergirl?"
GuyB wrote:
You know, while I agree about Kyle's results, it's always interesting when two users (in this case thewatergirl and mxdoofy) start playing message tennis in a...
You know, while I agree about Kyle's results, it's always interesting when two users (in this case thewatergirl and mxdoofy) start playing message tennis in a topic, and they have the same IP address.

That is pretty doofy
Spinner
7/10/2010 12:06am
MXDoofy wrote:

Who's "thewatergirl?"
GuyB wrote:
You know, while I agree about Kyle's results, it's always interesting when two users (in this case thewatergirl and mxdoofy) start playing message tennis in a...

Ha!
7/10/2010 2:10am
MXDoofy wrote:

Who's "thewatergirl?"
The Buffs suck!
VEGAS711
7/10/2010 2:50am
MXDoofy wrote:

Who's "thewatergirl?"
GuyB wrote:

They probably live in the same house. One works days and the other nights. Might not even know each other goes on Vital.Woohoo
oldx
7/10/2010 9:11am
MXDoofy wrote:

Who's "thewatergirl?"
GuyB wrote:

I'm kinda late, but thats some funny shit folks.
SMITH201
7/10/2010 9:30am Edited Date/Time 7/10/2010 9:31am
MXDoofy wrote:

Who's "thewatergirl?"
GuyB wrote:

Damn GuyB, maybe you should have waited to expose that till he started an argument with himself or maybe started to pretend to hookup with the watergirl Laughing
BIGHEAD1
7/10/2010 9:40am
Renner153 wrote:
Kyle has been putting in great rides since he first turned pro. He has just had a few injuries that have set him back during sx...
Kyle has been putting in great rides since he first turned pro. He has just had a few injuries that have set him back during sx series. He has only done two ful sx series since he turned pro. Last year was his first full one and he was riding with no ACL. The guy had always killed it and he is starting to prove a point now. He is up front each week

Post a reply to: Kyle Chisholm

The Latest