Izzi and his new Star Racing Yamaha.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2009 6:03 PM

|

http://www.taggerdesigns.net/shop/

Instagram / Snapchat @taggerdesigns

10/1/2009 6:20 PM

Sounds like he thinks Suzuki took a crap on him after he got hurt.

|

10/1/2009 6:25 PM

Yea it does. I find it really weird that DeCoster didn't even call him while he was in the hospital.

|

10/1/2009 6:41 PM

mxcrf34 wrote:

Yea it does. I find it really weird that DeCoster didn't even call him while he was in the hospital.

I agree. I was lucky enough to get a tour of American Honda by him awhile back and he was a very cool guy indeed. He didn't even seem to mind that I kept asking him to repeat himself as I was having a little trouble understanding some of the things he was saying. Yep, I'm surprised by Izzi's statements.

|

10/1/2009 6:41 PM

Izzi has always thought he shit don't stink.

|

fersure

10/1/2009 6:44 PM

I was wondering, in Suzuki's eyes, if he might have been on the way "out" already. I know nothing about Izzi's personality, though.

|

10/1/2009 7:22 PM

Yea thats kind of janky Roger didn't even check up on him ....like he said he understands Dungey had all the focus but not even a call to see how your rider is doing? Roger may be "The Man" but that wasn't a very respectful thing to do to one of your riders. Weather he was out or not he should've called to see how he was doing I mean 2 compound fractured heels is no joke I shattered one and it was one of the most painful injuries i've ever had

|

10/1/2009 7:30 PM

"Even the next day after Jacksonville: nothing. I had to call Roger and say, “Hey, how’s it going? I am actually laying in the hospital right now, did you know that?” And he said, “Oh, yeah. How is everything going?” And I just said, “Oh, it’s going great! Thanks!”

doesnt seem like it was long when izzi called decoster, 2 days?
|

10/1/2009 7:39 PM

probably already been covered on another thread but im a noob

Whats Izzis Number in OHTEN?

|

10/1/2009 7:42 PM

KAWboy14 wrote: "Even the next day after Jacksonville: nothing. I had to call Roger and say, “Hey, how’s it going? I am actually laying in the ...more

2 days is an eternity when you're in a hospital with such a bad injury.....plus the food SUCKS! You'd think RD would've called to see how he was doing the day he went or even the next day....2 days later Izzi had to call RD? ...wow

|

10/1/2009 7:52 PM

KAWboy14 wrote: "Even the next day after Jacksonville: nothing. I had to call Roger and say, “Hey, how’s it going? I am actually laying in the ...more
Lightning78 wrote:

2 days is an eternity when you're in a hospital with such a bad injury.....plus the food SUCKS! You'd think RD would've called ...more

I think both RD's shoulda called him and maybe Reed, i dono how the team works but i mean its just like courtesy

|

10/1/2009 8:11 PM

I had a girlfriend one time who started to gain a lot of weight, so I started to forget the daily phone call. She said the same thing that Izzi is saying about Decoster.
Roger could have saved himself alot of headaches if he only said. " Look it's not the same anymore. I have this skinny guy named Chad now and he's making me real happy. Ryan is still in the picture also."

|

10/1/2009 8:23 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

I think both RD's shoulda called him and maybe Reed, i dono how the team works but i mean its just like courtesy

Exactly! ....unless he rubbed everyone the wrong way and was a dick ....I guess we'll just have to hear from the other half to get both sides.

|

10/1/2009 8:43 PM

Davalos, Izzi and Stroupe on the same team sounds like there will be a lot of blue on the podium this year.

|

10/1/2009 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2009 9:32 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

2 days is an eternity when you're in a hospital with such a bad injury.....plus the food SUCKS! You'd think RD would've called ...more

hopefully he got a little from the head nurse down there just to make up for such boorish treatment he experienced. smile

|

10/1/2009 9:44 PM

Drfletcher wrote:

Davalos, Izzi and Stroupe on the same team sounds like there will be a lot of blue on the podium this year.

Davalos is somewhat of a surprise to me, seems there are a few better riders available.

|

10/2/2009 5:51 AM

Davalos has peaked...with lack of rides he didnt seem to obvious to me

|

10/2/2009 6:22 AM

Drfletcher wrote:

I just hope Star Racing will have enough spare parts to keep the bikes running...

|

10/2/2009 6:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 2:28 AM

Stroupe & Izzy on the same team. Should be interesting.

|

10/2/2009 8:05 AM

Lemoine or durham or both would be far better picks than davalos. What is this his 6th year in the lites class? At what point do team managers realize a rider had peaked?

|

10/2/2009 8:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 2:28 AM

I'm not really and "Izzi fan" or anything, but I think he will do well next year.

P

|

The Josie Wales of Vitalmx

10/2/2009 8:48 AM

redalert144 wrote:

Lemoine or durham or both would be far better picks than davalos. What is this his 6th year in the lites class? At what point ...more

I don't think he's peaked, he's just been held back by injuries.

|

10/2/2009 9:11 AM

Drfletcher wrote:

Are we sure about Stroupe?

|

HAF

10/2/2009 9:27 AM

Rasta88 wrote:

First off it would be "Izzi has always thought HIS shit don't stink." Second, have you ever met Izzi? The kid works his a** off! He moved to California to be a part of Suzuki and left behind everything. I know a lot about the kid and he has always been a part of Killer Customz. I've watched him be amazing with his fans and local tracks. He's not a big bling kinda kid who runs his mouth. He is more of a shut up and get the job done kinda guy. Don't run your mouth about something yu know nothing about.

|

-Kyle Pesci
@killercustomz www.KCMX.net
#cheerprivateer

10/2/2009 9:48 AM

Rasta88 wrote:

Killer Customz wrote:

First off it would be "Izzi has always thought HIS shit don't stink." Second, have you ever met Izzi? The kid works his a** ...more

Exactly! Nico is one of the hardest working guys i've seen. I remember about three years ago I was at elsinore one day and it was just pouring. It was so wet you could hardly walk around without falling. I was watching and waiting for the rain to stop and i saw Nico still busting in motos. He was the only guy on the track. His bike was so muddy every time he landed it nearly rolled the fenders laughing

|

10/2/2009 10:28 AM

Who you calling fat?

I am just excited to see everyone putting programs together. We need them all!

|

Moto

I hate signatures, but I love irony!

10/2/2009 10:33 AM

Rasta88 wrote:

Killer Customz wrote:

First off it would be "Izzi has always thought HIS shit don't stink." Second, have you ever met Izzi? The kid works his a** ...more

Well coming from a guy named "Rasta" it should have read:
"Izzi alwayz taught iz sheet dont stink mon."
Then its legit.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

10/2/2009 10:35 AM

ML512 wrote:

Exactly! Nico is one of the hardest working guys i've seen. I remember about three years ago I was at elsinore one day and it ...more

Thats cause he's from Michigan, we moto down when the rains are fallin.

|

10/2/2009 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2009 10:41 AM

Killer Customz wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Exactly! Nico is one of the hardest working guys i've seen. I remember about three years ago I was at elsinore one day and it ...more

swizcore wrote:

i tried but busted my a$$. It really impressed me cause riding elsinore normally is like riding on ice, elsinore+raining=imposssible to make one section without being on your, upside down, under the bike, ect... He was just going nuts, bunch of people sitting in the tower watching.

|

10/2/2009 1:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 2:29 AM

ML512 wrote:

swizcore wrote:

ML512 wrote:

i tried but busted my a$$. It really impressed me cause riding elsinore normally is like riding on ice, ...more

Check this mudder from about 1998 at Log Road MX in Michigan.
Its C class of course smile

|