High Point Pit Bike Race?

DMJ232
Fantasy
1469th
I know in the past there was a pit bike race on Friday night at High Point during National Weekend, is that happening this year? We were going to come down Friday night this year and was curious if that was still a thing.

Thanks
|
GrayB163
5/28/2019 9:24am
DMJ232 wrote:
I know in the past there was a pit bike race on Friday night at High Point during National Weekend, is that happening this year? We...
I know in the past there was a pit bike race on Friday night at High Point during National Weekend, is that happening this year? We were going to come down Friday night this year and was curious if that was still a thing.

Thanks
Im not sure if its confirmed they usually do though.
5/28/2019 9:50am
I'm certain it's still happening... Rob Buydos is THE Grand PooBah of organizing this race (and quite the connoisseur of breakfast sandwiches, might I add)..

Rob organized the Pit Bike of Nations at Red Bud (if you weren't there, you have no idea!!) and is doing the same for the race in Assen this year. High Point is like Rob's backyard - He'll make the pit bike race happen this year - STAMP IT!

Little taste of the chaos (during and after) of the PBoN 2018

https://youtu.be/tHLArf7gsBs

DMJ232
Fantasy
1469th
5/28/2019 10:07am
I'm certain it's still happening... Rob Buydos is THE Grand PooBah of organizing this race (and quite the connoisseur of breakfast sandwiches, might I add).. Rob...
I'm certain it's still happening... Rob Buydos is THE Grand PooBah of organizing this race (and quite the connoisseur of breakfast sandwiches, might I add)..

Rob organized the Pit Bike of Nations at Red Bud (if you weren't there, you have no idea!!) and is doing the same for the race in Assen this year. High Point is like Rob's backyard - He'll make the pit bike race happen this year - STAMP IT!

Little taste of the chaos (during and after) of the PBoN 2018

https://youtu.be/tHLArf7gsBs

Sweet that sounds awesome! Looking forward to it!

This will be our first time coming down on a Friday, so it looks like we will have plenty of things to get into.

Thanks!

Post a reply to: High Point Pit Bike Race?

The Latest