Hey GuyB......

Matt#49
Posts
185
Joined
9/7/2009
Location
AU
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 10:29pm



How come you weren't in Houston today snapping pics??? Could have got some good pics of Shorty hucking that quad!!!




|
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
4/8/2010 8:33pm
I generally only hit the press days at So. Cal. events...and maybe special ones like the first visit to Dallas.
Matt#49
Posts
185
Joined
9/7/2009
Location
AU
4/8/2010 8:35pm
GuyB wrote:
I generally only hit the press days at So. Cal. events...and maybe special ones like the first visit to Dallas.



Oh ok. Have you seen any pics or vids out of Houston press day yet?


GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
4/8/2010 8:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2010 8:51pm
Nope. Most of the time they're for local newspapers and TV outlets. I wouldn't mind doing them, but it's also two extra nights in a hotel, and two fewer days I'm at home each week.

Post a reply to: Hey GuyB......

The Latest