Factory KTM offroad team taking every national title

Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 10:09am
what do u guys think about that Factory ktm just won every offroad title in america!
|
newmann
11/6/2011 4:12pm
KTM winning titles in the USA? No way! What next, motocross?? LOL
Sherwood
11/6/2011 4:15pm
newmann wrote:
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

The Shop

newmann
11/6/2011 4:38pm
newmann wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
To me it doesn't really matter if they win a championship as long as they are putting in the work and competing for the championship. Best part of KTM is they are ready, willing and able to make changes and adapt quickly. You have to admit, the Japanese OEM's are taking a break right now. Once they get beat up a bit, they'll take a good long look at what KTM has done and then they'll make their next move. Meanwhile, they'll take another nap
Sherwood
11/6/2011 5:03pm
newmann wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
newmann wrote:
To me it doesn't really matter if they win a championship as long as they are putting in the work and competing for the championship. Best...
To me it doesn't really matter if they win a championship as long as they are putting in the work and competing for the championship. Best part of KTM is they are ready, willing and able to make changes and adapt quickly. You have to admit, the Japanese OEM's are taking a break right now. Once they get beat up a bit, they'll take a good long look at what KTM has done and then they'll make their next move. Meanwhile, they'll take another nap
I'm not so sure the Japanese OEMs care about Sx/mx like they once did and could honestly see them leaving in the next couple of years. I almost think that this might be the last year for factory Suzuki.
Roscoe33
11/7/2011 6:01am Edited Date/Time 11/7/2011 6:04am
Only one company focus's their entire line up on race bikes what did you expect ?
Erick
11/7/2011 6:13am
KTM is the only big OEM really investing in motocross and offroad. And I guess it payed of.

I expect good things from KTM in the future.
TX24
11/7/2011 7:11am
I wish the big four would get back serious about off road.
Hanaa80
11/7/2011 10:57am
Gongrats to the offroad manager Antti Kallonen also. Always nice to see an ex rider succeed.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
11/7/2011 11:44am
newmann wrote:
To me it doesn't really matter if they win a championship as long as they are putting in the work and competing for the championship. Best...
I'll bet the OEMs are freakin out, wondering what in the world they can do to improve their forecasted future, and the economic trend in the US. KTM is only going to get bigger.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/7/2011 11:54am Edited Date/Time 11/7/2011 11:57am
Sherwood wrote:
I'm not so sure the Japanese OEMs care about Sx/mx like they once did and could honestly see them leaving in the next couple of years...
I'm not so sure the Japanese OEMs care about Sx/mx like they once did and could honestly see them leaving in the next couple of years. I almost think that this might be the last year for factory Suzuki.
I'm curious what you're basing your opinion on?

I'll agree with everyone that says that KTM is killing it on the off-road side. Does anyone have any doubt that they're trying to do the same in MX/SX?

Post a reply to: Factory KTM offroad team taking every national title

The Latest