FXR Gear question

Question for any of you guys that have FXR gear, how do the pants and jerseys fit? I wear a 36" in every pair of jeans I own and I'm wondering if the pants fit true, or are they small like Fox? Fox pants fit small and I have to get 38" waist pants in Fox gear to have room for my compression shorts and knee braces. But in Fly gear, I wear a 36" pants and they fit fine with my compression shorts and knee braces. Just wondering how they fit compared to other brands since this will be my first set of their gear.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
|
BrownDogWilson
Posts
90
Joined
8/4/2006
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
10/21/2017 12:29am
Straight up perfect, true to size.
motomike894
Posts
1576
Joined
9/6/2009
Location
Waterloo, IN, USA
10/21/2017 2:14am
My experience it fits small compared to fly at least, especially the jerseys.

Post a reply to: FXR Gear question

The Latest