East Rutherford Seating

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2019 9:03 AM

Looking to go to the New Jersey SX this year and was wondering what sections are best for viewing. I figure second level to see the entire track. What are your experiences?

Also noticed it is a dayrace, does that change the pit experience at all?

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

3/6/2019 9:11 AM

I’ve always sat in lower bowl. 100’s and sat up the highest row possible for two reasons. One to see more of the track (which you can see the whole thing) and two if it rains you have a overhang. Check out the map below for seating chart. Photo

|

3/6/2019 9:20 AM

ohh I didn't think about the overhang, good idea!

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

3/6/2019 9:35 AM

Yeah, I've always sat under the overhang on the lower level and it came in handy.

|

I can do anything, I'm an expert.
MotoTribology.com - Motorcycle Lubrication Education

3/6/2019 9:37 AM

GregDVT wrote:

Looking to go to the New Jersey SX this year and was wondering what sections are best for viewing. I figure second level to see the entire track. What are your experiences?

Also noticed it is a dayrace, does that change the pit experience at all?

Yeah it sucks, imo. I went a few years ago and it's a different vibe/atmosphere than the night show. Seems kinda rushed to be honest- Arrive much earlier, see race, leave. Super early if you want to catch practice. The evening events allow more leisure time. Also the opening ceremonies are pointless in blinding sunlight.

It's better than not having a race, but still, not surprised the east coast got shafted lol.

/rant

|

3/6/2019 9:42 AM

whatever you do, if you plan on purchasing merchandise do it beforehand. Went last week and decided to look in the official Supercross trailer and they had hats and shirts for $40!!!

highway robbery, the same shirts you can get from BTO, RMATV/MC for $20-$25 or 100% and JGR online store.

out of curiosity I checked the SX online store, they had one of the same shirts for sale in the trailer at $40 and online at $12.50.

FELD can get fucked in that regard, and others.

|

3/6/2019 11:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2019 11:04 AM

SethGator wrote:

whatever you do, if you plan on purchasing merchandise do it beforehand. Went last week and decided to look in the official Supercross trailer and they had hats and shirts for $40!!!

highway robbery, the same shirts you can get from BTO, RMATV/MC for $20-$25 or 100% and JGR online store.

out of curiosity I checked the SX online store, they had one of the same shirts for sale in the trailer at $40 and online at $12.50.

FELD can get fucked in that regard, and others.

Paying for convenience. Same as the $4 hot dog at the 7-11 when your drunk at ,4am. Gotta pay to play.

|

3/6/2019 11:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2019 11:42 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Paying for convenience. Same as the $4 hot dog at the 7-11 when your drunk at ,4am. Gotta pay to play.

convenience and getting ripped off are two different things my friend. I'd expect a $4 hot dog anywhere.

|

3/6/2019 11:57 AM

Sit where the overhang is!

|

My bikes:

KTM duke 790
KTM 250 Sx
Thumpstar TSR 190

3/6/2019 12:00 PM

SethGator wrote:

whatever you do, if you plan on purchasing merchandise do it beforehand. Went last week and decided to look in the official Supercross trailer and they had hats and shirts for $40!!!

highway robbery, the same shirts you can get from BTO, RMATV/MC for $20-$25 or 100% and JGR online store.

out of curiosity I checked the SX online store, they had one of the same shirts for sale in the trailer at $40 and online at $12.50.

FELD can get fucked in that regard, and others.

mxb2 wrote:

Paying for convenience. Same as the $4 hot dog at the 7-11 when your drunk at ,4am. Gotta pay to play.

SethGator wrote:

convenience and getting ripped off are two different things my friend. I'd expect a $4 hot dog anywhere.

10 cent hot dog isnt a deal either. Just buy tees prior to the event or buy after. Plenty of shirts out there $8-15.

|

3/6/2019 6:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2019 10:38 AM

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f