ESPN2

Quantem
Posts
242
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Lamont, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/19/2012 4:41pm
Best Whip.

After watching Josh Grant, I think he is going to win.
|
Spinner
Posts
3198
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Fayettenam, AR, USA
7/31/2008 9:09pm
Ninja please.....
7/31/2008 9:09pm
Grant was definitely pretty impressive in that starting lineup.
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
7/31/2008 9:10pm
Thanks 26X .
Spinner
Posts
3198
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Fayettenam, AR, USA
7/31/2008 9:18pm
Grant's bike looks awesome. I'd like to see Geico/FC Honda run black bikes like that in the nationals.

The Shop

Friday
Posts
2773
Joined
9/10/2007
Location
Playa Del Rey, CA, USA
7/31/2008 9:20pm
Richmond all the way.
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
7/31/2008 9:23pm
Potter!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
7/31/2008 9:25pm
Not liking the above the rider sky cam camera angle, doesnt show just how whipped they are.
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
7/31/2008 9:25pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2008 9:26pm
RC GOONIN!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
7/31/2008 9:27pm
that boner air was so hot.
Quantem
Posts
242
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Lamont, CA, USA
7/31/2008 9:29pm
Potter or Mylo.

I am leaning toward potter for the overall presentation, but I thought Richmond's turndown was the best single whip.
Friday
Posts
2773
Joined
9/10/2007
Location
Playa Del Rey, CA, USA
7/31/2008 9:29pm
Who is the Dude interviewing Burnquist?

Post a reply to: ESPN2

The Latest