Daytona Track Map ?????

Ddavis
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:50am
Where is it?

People over at mx simulator's website had a "Daytona 2011 Track Map" but it said 2009 on the image. Same layout as 2009? RC is designing the track layout, hopefully he makes it like the 2008 track. That track was awesome! Except for the mud
|
jlv148
2/27/2011 4:53pm
The map that was posted in my forum (mxsimulator.com) is the 2009 track. The 2011 track is supposed to have an unusual start that starts on the pavement and goes across the infield grass. Not sure if they're actually going to start on pavement (!) or bring dirt out there.

I really would like to have the 2011 map though. Getting worried I won't be able to get this week's replica done!
LastCall211
2/27/2011 5:18pm
jlv148 wrote:
The map that was posted in my forum (mxsimulator.com) is the 2009 track. The 2011 track is supposed to have an unusual start that starts on...
The map that was posted in my forum (mxsimulator.com) is the 2009 track. The 2011 track is supposed to have an unusual start that starts on the pavement and goes across the infield grass. Not sure if they're actually going to start on pavement (!) or bring dirt out there.

I really would like to have the 2011 map though. Getting worried I won't be able to get this week's replica done!
New to the Ricky Carmichael Signature Design this year will be the placement of the starting gate, which will be located on pit road and provide fans with a great view of the first turn. The finish line will remain in the center of the track alongside the tri-oval near the fans.

"I'm really pumped how the new design turned out,” said Carmichael, a 15-time AMA champion and winner of 150 AMA Pro Racing races and the prestigious Motocross of Nations. “I think the new location for the start is good and I feel the track is going to produce some great racing."

Post a reply to: Daytona Track Map ?????

The Latest