Damn livewire

Farva
Posts
2045
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 9:16am
How have they not figured this crap out yet. Were not talking about new technology here.
|
TGTech
Posts
155
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Amherst, OH, USA
1/24/2009 7:47pm
Corksoaking thing!

Dane
YZKEN250
Posts
547
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Lodi, CA, USA
1/24/2009 7:47pm
Every year, every race. If its gunna crap out do it in the heats, not the main events.
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
1/24/2009 7:47pm
Track location is too remote for it to workWhistling
block75
Posts
608
Joined
10/19/2008
Location
AU
1/24/2009 7:48pm
its crap they should just scrap it if it aint going to work

The Shop

sharkey
Posts
2446
Joined
7/28/2008
Location
Marysville, WA, USA
1/24/2009 7:48pm
mines still stuck on the 14th lap opf the lites class
Farva
Posts
2045
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
1/24/2009 7:50pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2009 7:50pm
sharkey wrote:
mines still stuck on the 14th lap opf the lites class
That's how it is for everyone

:correction: just updated
R-acer
Posts
4047
Joined
3/20/2008
Location
Toronto, CA
1/24/2009 7:51pm
Maybe they do this so you are more tempted to listen live and spend money
Farva
Posts
2045
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
1/24/2009 7:52pm
R-acer wrote:
Maybe they do this so you are more tempted to listen live and spend money
I am listening live, but I like to see the damn lap times.
Stephon
Posts
1995
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Hollywood, CA, USA
1/24/2009 7:54pm
I really would like to listen live, but I have a hard time rewarding them with my hard earned cash for their mediocre product. Free was great , but if I'm paying they need to deliver or at least convince me that they'll deliver.
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
1/24/2009 7:58pm
Farva wrote:
I am listening live, but I like to see the damn lap times.
Same here.
`ol Ger
Posts
6269
Joined
7/15/2007
Location
Piqua, OH, USA
1/24/2009 8:00pm
deadwire
`ol Ger
Posts
6269
Joined
7/15/2007
Location
Piqua, OH, USA
1/24/2009 8:01pm
Dumbwire
Jumbledwire
JiveWire
`ol Ger
Posts
6269
Joined
7/15/2007
Location
Piqua, OH, USA
1/24/2009 8:01pm
Divewire
SlimeWire
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
1/24/2009 8:09pm
`ol Ger wrote:
Dumbwire
Jumbledwire
JiveWire
"JiveWire" for sure, Ger! hahaha

JJ

Post a reply to: Damn livewire

The Latest