Ben Watson

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2018 9:06 AM

Being a biased Brit I gotta say how cool it's been to see Ben Watson step up in MX2 this season. He's the fastest kid to come out of UK in years and being well grounded and level-headed he's got a bright future.

I believe he's got another year on his 2 year contract with Kemea Yamaha and at 21 he's got a couple more years before he moves up to the 450s which I reckon he'll be a natural on with his height and riding style.

He finished a solid 4th in MX2 world championship and was 4th in his class at Red Bud.

Well done Ben.

Photo

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

10/10/2018 9:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 9:09 AM

Great kid. Know him for a long time and always thought he was capable of what he has shown this year with the right equipment. Was super proud of how he rode at Red Bud

|

10/10/2018 9:18 AM

Looks like GuyB on the left.

Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/10/2018 9:36 AM

Edge-Of-Adhesion wrote:

Being a biased Brit I gotta say how cool it's been to see Ben Watson step up in MX2 this season. He's the fastest kid to come ...more

Watching Ben charge through the whoops/rollers before the leap was pretty cool as I felt he was one of the fastest through that section.

|

10/10/2018 10:25 AM

LumpDog841 wrote:

Watching Ben charge through the whoops/rollers before the leap was pretty cool as I felt he was one of the fastest through ...more

Sadly not quite the fastest.

|

10/10/2018 10:35 AM

In the 1st moto I was like, yeah that's where he's gonna finished both motos,14th, 15th. But that 2nd moto I was shouting at the TV to pass Prado, rode awesome that race.

|

10/10/2018 10:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 10:56 AM

Edge-Of-Adhesion wrote:

Being a biased Brit I gotta say how cool it's been to see Ben Watson step up in MX2 this season. He's the fastest kid to come ...more

Watson is the real deal. I think next year he can give to Prado something to deal with. Anyway. He beat Barca in his home soilsmile

|

Power is nothing without control

10/12/2018 3:04 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Photo

Am going go with it being this shot. Watson has rode great last year and all this year, hopefully he can get a few more podiums rather than 4th and 5th all year.
Photo

|

10/12/2018 4:21 AM

The level of expectation is high for 2019, based on this season, but he is ready for it i think. Will be a threat all year.

|

10/12/2018 4:53 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Photo

DoubleA wrote:

Am going go with it being this shot. Watson has rode great last year and all this year, hopefully he can get a few more ...more

The logo ont he trouser leg looks in a different position on the seat, Id say.?

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

10/12/2018 5:36 AM

Edge-Of-Adhesion wrote:

LumpDog841 wrote:

Watching Ben charge through the whoops/rollers before the leap was pretty cool as I felt he was one of the fastest through ...more

Edge-Of-Adhesion wrote:

What's the point of this? laughing watch the video before posting next time. He took the inside and got bogged down in case you missed it.

|

Braaaaaaaap!!

10/12/2018 5:38 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Photo

DoubleA wrote:

Am going go with it being this shot. Watson has rode great last year and all this year, hopefully he can get a few more ...more

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

Both photo's were probably not taken at the exact same millisecond. He probably shifted back / sideways on the bike.

|

Braaaaaaaap!!

10/12/2018 6:28 AM

DoubleA wrote:

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

OT wrote:

Both photo's were probably not taken at the exact same millisecond. He probably shifted back / sideways on the bike.

Top photo Guyb is standing past the lip of the jump more toward the middle, bottom photo is taken from before the lip of the jump, can't be the same. Benny just has consistent form I would say.

|

10/12/2018 9:01 AM

LumpDog841 wrote:

Edge-Of-Adhesion wrote:

OT wrote:

What's the point of this? laughing watch the video before posting next time. He took the inside and got bogged down in case you missed ...more

The video validates my point.

Do you suffer from dyslexia?

|