Anyone Else Listen to The......

Yamaha336
Posts
1219
Joined
5/2/2008
Location
Woodstock, IL, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 9:39pm
Steve Matthes podcast with Jeremy Mcgrath yesterday? I thought it was pretty entertaining.

I also remember a certain KTM thread about 7 months ago where I stated that MC retired early because he was terrified of his KTM and people keot saying "NO NO NO, that's not the reason......." Well, those same people might want to listen to that pod cast, because he straight up tells it like it was!!!

There is a lot of other good content on there as well.
|
peelout719
Posts
2507
Joined
4/30/2008
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
2/26/2009 8:32am
go to racerx website and find it yourself.

not that hard for a knowitall
mxdad
Posts
482
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
2/26/2009 8:40am
Matthes weekly "observations" and podcasts are the best moto journalism in the sport.
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
2/26/2009 8:55am
check out the bad brad one too

The Shop

-eagle-
Posts
1610
Joined
5/9/2008
Location
ZW
2/26/2009 8:59am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2009 9:02am
The years of being a road dog mechanic is what gives his moto journalism so much flavor. Not to mention street cred with the people he interviews.

Can't wait for MC part 2.
Yamaha336
Posts
1219
Joined
5/2/2008
Location
Woodstock, IL, USA
2/26/2009 9:10am
-eagle- wrote:
The years of being a road dog mechanic is what gives his moto journalism so much flavor. Not to mention street cred with the people he...
The years of being a road dog mechanic is what gives his moto journalism so much flavor. Not to mention street cred with the people he interviews.

Can't wait for MC part 2.
Yeah, I am looking forward to it as well. I like how you could hear MC's kids going ape shit in the background. Here is the link.
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/podcast-jeremy-mcgrath.aspx
Motodave
Posts
781
Joined
3/25/2007
Location
Temple City, CA, USA
2/26/2009 9:21am
yea it was a really good interview...
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
2/26/2009 9:25am
peelout719 wrote:
go to racerx website and find it yourself.

not that hard for a knowitall
Ziiiiing
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
2/26/2009 10:33am
Yamaha336 wrote:
Steve Matthes podcast with Jeremy Mcgrath yesterday? I thought it was pretty entertaining. I also remember a certain KTM thread about 7 months ago where I...
Steve Matthes podcast with Jeremy Mcgrath yesterday? I thought it was pretty entertaining.

I also remember a certain KTM thread about 7 months ago where I stated that MC retired early because he was terrified of his KTM and people keot saying "NO NO NO, that's not the reason......." Well, those same people might want to listen to that pod cast, because he straight up tells it like it was!!!

There is a lot of other good content on there as well.
i believe you
2/26/2009 11:31am
mxdad wrote:
Matthes weekly "observations" and podcasts are the best moto journalism in the sport.
You are right they are very, very good, along with DMXS.
Yamaha336
Posts
1219
Joined
5/2/2008
Location
Woodstock, IL, USA
2/26/2009 4:02pm
BobbyM wrote:
i believe you
I believe that you believe me.
HuskyEd
Posts
5231
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Palmdale, CA, USA
2/26/2009 5:30pm
BobbyM wrote:
check out the bad brad one too
Good read...Saw you got a plug in that one Bobby.Wink

Post a reply to: Anyone Else Listen to The......

The Latest