AC9 update?

Mit12
I was wondering if Adam got banged up in his crash or was the bike bent up or what. I don’t see how he gets up in 13 and only gets to 12th in over 20 laps without a problem?
|
1/22/2021 12:18pm
Tomac pretty much did the same last Saturday after crashing, Webb rode around in 10th/9th all night on Saturday.
Maybe lost his groove after the crash and too many fast guys in front of him.
Leeham
Fantasy
3084th
1/22/2021 12:48pm
Have you ever been riding at your best then just fall over in a corner? Only for the rest of that session to ride sub par of what you were just doing? Dude was in a state of "flow" (its a real mental state, look it up). Falling over in sand took him out of it. Thats why *nearly* everyone who crashes (even just tip over) out of the lead rarely gets back into the lead.
Johnny Ringo
1/22/2021 1:37pm
Leeham wrote:
Have you ever been riding at your best then just fall over in a corner? Only for the rest of that session to ride sub par...
Have you ever been riding at your best then just fall over in a corner? Only for the rest of that session to ride sub par of what you were just doing? Dude was in a state of "flow" (its a real mental state, look it up). Falling over in sand took him out of it. Thats why *nearly* everyone who crashes (even just tip over) out of the lead rarely gets back into the lead.
The exceptions being JS7 and The GOAT
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/22/2021 1:54pm
Leeham wrote:
Have you ever been riding at your best then just fall over in a corner? Only for the rest of that session to ride sub par...
That's what happened to Zacho. He was closing in on ET and DF was closing in on him. His heartrate was probably already close to the max and then he crashed. He looked completely lost on the track after that

The Shop

Leeham
Fantasy
3084th
1/22/2021 2:01pm
Also not to mention he was in 2nd and gave it away. I would be pissed at myself, and at that moment it was over lol
davistld01
1/22/2021 2:26pm
The exceptions being JS7 and The GOAT
The exceptions to practically EVERYTHING are JS7 and the GOAT.

Post a reply to: AC9 update?

The Latest