Twisted engineering bars 4x

werner822
7/30/2022 8:15pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2022 6:09pm
Have a like néw only has 2 rides on them set of twisted engineering windham/ Reed bend best bars I’ve ridden with only selling to get same flex but going with Ktm low bend instead $400 shipped
|
seanmx57
7/31/2022 8:27pm
How did you like the 4X aspect of the bar?
werner822
8/1/2022 8:21am
seanmx57 wrote:
I really like the feel of them gets rid of the little chatter bumps and helps with g outs doesn’t fix bad suspension but it helps a lot
Electro21
Fantasy
66th
8/7/2022 11:46pm
Why are they so expensive? I've never heard of them, so I checked out the website. I couldn't read the first three lines in the description because of the poor website design. $459 for handlebars seems pricey to me, just curious since I don't know anything about them.

Thanks,

-Jamie
werner822
8/8/2022 3:56am
Electro21 wrote:
Why are they so expensive? I've never heard of them, so I checked out the website. I couldn't read the first three lines in the description...
Why are they so expensive? I've never heard of them, so I checked out the website. I couldn't read the first three lines in the description because of the poor website design. $459 for handlebars seems pricey to me, just curious since I don't know anything about them.

Thanks,

-Jamie
They are carbon fiber and formula f1 technology from breaking upon impact , a lot of r&d going into bars that offer a lot more than the standard bar is my best guess

The Shop

seanmx57
8/8/2022 3:04pm
seanmx57 wrote:
werner822 wrote:
I really like the feel of them gets rid of the little chatter bumps and helps with g outs doesn’t fix bad suspension but it helps...
I really like the feel of them gets rid of the little chatter bumps and helps with g outs doesn’t fix bad suspension but it helps a lot
I agree, I have a couple sets of the gen 2 bars and like them and have been on the fence about upgrading to gen 3. I don't really have a good reason to as I'm happy with mine, it's the newer is better bug....
werner822
8/8/2022 3:54pm
seanmx57 wrote:
werner822 wrote:
I really like the feel of them gets rid of the little chatter bumps and helps with g outs doesn’t fix bad suspension but it helps...
seanmx57 wrote:
I agree, I have a couple sets of the gen 2 bars and like them and have been on the fence about upgrading to gen 3...
I agree, I have a couple sets of the gen 2 bars and like them and have been on the fence about upgrading to gen 3. I don't really have a good reason to as I'm happy with mine, it's the newer is better bug....
I ride 1-3 times a year and haven’t rode in 19’months but yet I contrmplate my bike and mods daily because they aren’t “good enough” haha but when i do ride I like the best of the best
Tds2277
8/25/2022 11:27am
Hey Werner, I am Terry I live in Phx Az, I noticed on an older post, I tried to send you a message? but I'm not sure you are getting it? Anyway I believe it was 2020, you had mentioned you have a TM 144 and were interested in selling it? can you tell me more about the bike, are you still interested in selling it? are you the original owner, last time a Top end was done, just anything about the bike, I would really appreciate it. I am selling a completely rebuilt 06 RMZ 450 with less than 2 hours on the bike, I just put it up about 24 hours ago, once it sells I am pulling the trigger on a TM 144, so far I have found 3 available in the US, so please do let me know, and again Thank you
werner822
8/25/2022 6:09pm
Tds2277 wrote:
Hey Werner, I am Terry I live in Phx Az, I noticed on an older post, I tried to send you a message? but I'm not...
Hey Werner, I am Terry I live in Phx Az, I noticed on an older post, I tried to send you a message? but I'm not sure you are getting it? Anyway I believe it was 2020, you had mentioned you have a TM 144 and were interested in selling it? can you tell me more about the bike, are you still interested in selling it? are you the original owner, last time a Top end was done, just anything about the bike, I would really appreciate it. I am selling a completely rebuilt 06 RMZ 450 with less than 2 hours on the bike, I just put it up about 24 hours ago, once it sells I am pulling the trigger on a TM 144, so far I have found 3 available in the US, so please do let me know, and again Thank you
Hey Terry I actually just sold it last week sadly. I already miss it, guy I sold it to took it to track snd munn racing from United Kingdom had a Italian rider at track he took bike for a few laps and said it was the fastest 144 he has rode in awhile.

O well csn always build another !
Tds2277
8/26/2022 8:44am
Hey Werner, ty for getting back to me, I do appreciate it, I have no doubt about that rider, that was a gorgeous TM 144, I did go through your posts and I found what you were asking for it, and It was out of my price range, I had no idea, and I had not seen it until after I sent you the message, nonetheless, I did download the pics of it, yep TM pic collector lol,I will keep my eyes out, I know there are 3 other ones out there in my price range? but they are over 27 hours from me, except one is almost 12 hour drive, but we will pull the trigger once my bike sells, and go from there, thank you again for the response, you have a great day.
werner822
8/26/2022 8:11pm
Tds2277 wrote:
Hey Werner, ty for getting back to me, I do appreciate it, I have no doubt about that rider, that was a gorgeous TM 144, I...
Hey Werner, ty for getting back to me, I do appreciate it, I have no doubt about that rider, that was a gorgeous TM 144, I did go through your posts and I found what you were asking for it, and It was out of my price range, I had no idea, and I had not seen it until after I sent you the message, nonetheless, I did download the pics of it, yep TM pic collector lol,I will keep my eyes out, I know there are 3 other ones out there in my price range? but they are over 27 hours from me, except one is almost 12 hour drive, but we will pull the trigger once my bike sells, and go from there, thank you again for the response, you have a great day.
Anytime ! My brother may end up selling his 2018 Tm 144 Varner motor with tons of extras for $6k if you are interested
Tds2277
8/27/2022 9:08am
Hey, I very well may be interested? can you shoot me some pics, of your brothers bike? I do not know how to go about sending you an email address in private? I sent a couple yesterday with my email, but I'm not sure you got them? As I said I am selling my completely rebuilt RMZ 450, and a Complete Rolling Chassis with engine, no head or cylinder, but I do have 2 OEM cranks and 2 OEM Cylinders that are not trashed, and could be sent to Millennium.... so when all of that sells, I am going to buy a TM, that is already set into my mind.....I do appreciate any info on your brothers bike as well, Ty Werner!

Post a reply to: Twisted engineering bars 4x

The Latest