Selling a project bike I built from the ground up. All engine internals, wheels, bearings, seals OEM parts, and suspension internals are all brand new. All aftermarket parts are brand new as well as a custom Lectron carb. Factory connection suspension valved for a 185 lb. rider.
I have a spreadsheet available with all mods and repairs made during during the build if interested. Over $11k in the build since I paid full retail. No more discounts these days for this Vet. Had fun with the build and enjoyed ripping like I was 16 again!
Posting to see if there's any Suzuki enthusiasts out there
Additional pictures available in the Bike Build section of the Forum page.
USD price: $5,850.00
Located South of Nashville, TN
Buyer responsible for shipping
No trades
Making room in the garage and would like this to go to a die hard 2-stroke guy or gal!
Feel free to message with any questions: 314-914-1668
I have a spreadsheet available with all mods and repairs made during during the build if interested. Over $11k in the build since I paid full retail. No more discounts these days for this Vet. Had fun with the build and enjoyed ripping like I was 16 again!
Posting to see if there's any Suzuki enthusiasts out there
Additional pictures available in the Bike Build section of the Forum page.
USD price: $5,850.00
Located South of Nashville, TN
Buyer responsible for shipping
No trades
Making room in the garage and would like this to go to a die hard 2-stroke guy or gal!
Feel free to message with any questions: 314-914-1668
Post a reply to: Suzuki Project Bike - 2003 RM 125 Complete Rebuild