|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/14/2020 8:51pm Edited Date/Time 11/14/2020 8:55pm
langhammx wrote:
Might want to post prices
maxschdbd wrote:
Feel free to shoot me a text for any info!
No offense, but you're the one trying to sell your shit, so post prices. Call/text is just a waste of everyone's time.

Post size and price above each helmet. If someone's interested, they'll contact you.

Pretty simple.

Edit: While you're at it you might as well list which rider it belonged to. Some might be more desirable.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
11/14/2020 8:55pm
langhammx wrote:
Might want to post prices
maxschdbd wrote:
Feel free to shoot me a text for any info!
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No offense, but you're the one trying to sell your shit, so post prices. Call/text is just a waste of everyone's time. Post size and price...
No offense, but you're the one trying to sell your shit, so post prices. Call/text is just a waste of everyone's time.

Post size and price above each helmet. If someone's interested, they'll contact you.

Pretty simple.

Edit: While you're at it you might as well list which rider it belonged to. Some might be more desirable.
🎯

The Shop

Iride411
11/15/2020 7:02am
Which is which size, and what are the prices?
MOTORSPORTFOX
11/17/2020 7:49am
Interesting that user Maxschwartz18 has the same phone number as you from a post back in 2018 (simple google search of number pops this post up among others)....

"I have about 6 different athlete only jackets size medium to XL in stock.
All prices vary so Send me a text at 786-436-0409 or check out my website for more info thedirt-bikedepot.com or Instagram @dirtbikedepot

I have a ton of other gear for sale and athlete only shirts and hoodies"

Just some info for members who are looking to find out more info about these items and where they came from
11/17/2020 8:01am Edited Date/Time 11/17/2020 10:05am
Interesting that user Maxschwartz18 has the same phone number as you from a post back in 2018 (simple google search of number pops this post up...
Interesting that user Maxschwartz18 has the same phone number as you from a post back in 2018 (simple google search of number pops this post up among others)....

All prices vary so Send me a text at 786-436-0409 or check out my website for more info thedirt-bikedepot.com or Instagram @dirtbikedepot

Just some info for members who are looking to find out more info about these items and where they came from
T-Fish
Fantasy
173rd
11/17/2020 8:31am
Interesting that user Maxschwartz18 has the same phone number as you from a post back in 2018 (simple google search of number pops this post up...

I’ve bought from him before and have had no issues whatsoever.
11/17/2020 9:07am

T-Fish wrote:
Thank you! Seems like all people want to do on here is bring eachother down... not sure why
11/17/2020 9:46am

T-Fish wrote:
maxschdbd wrote:
Thank you! Seems like all people want to do on here is bring eachother down... not sure why
I don’t think they’re trying to bring each other down but we assume that we’re all mature adults who would appreciate more info on listings instead of having to shoot a text and ask.
11/17/2020 10:05am
maxschdbd wrote:
I have 4 Custom painted Redbull “athlete only” TLD SE4 helmets for sale Sizes range from small to large. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/11/14/459405/s1200_1BED51BA_CF7D_4131_8121_64B4F4B8D285.jpg[/img]Text me if interested and I will...
I have 4 Custom painted Redbull “athlete only” TLD SE4 helmets for sale

Sizes range from small to large.
Text me if interested and I will provide whatever info you need
786-436-0409

Sizes and prices in order of picture:
Small: $550
Large: $500
Medium: $750
Medium: $500
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/17/2020 11:28am
I don’t think they’re trying to bring each other down but we assume that we’re all mature adults who would appreciate more info on listings instead...
I don’t think they’re trying to bring each other down but we assume that we’re all mature adults who would appreciate more info on listings instead of having to shoot a text and ask.
Exactly. When it comes to selling an item, any item, the more information the better. It saves everyone time including the seller.

In this case no one knew if the helmets were $200 or $1000 because some riders wore them.

Having the prices listed tell potential buyers if it's in their price range or out of it. It also shows if the seller is serious about selling or not. Having to text/call/email for information is just a waste of everyone's time. Not to mention, but it also helps avoid "tire kickers" as well.

Why should a potential buyer have to fish for information about an item a seller is trying to sell?

Anyway, the OP has now listed the prices, so good on him.
11/17/2020 11:31am
I don’t think they’re trying to bring each other down but we assume that we’re all mature adults who would appreciate more info on listings instead...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Exactly. When it comes to selling an item, any item, the more information the better. It saves everyone time including the seller. In this case no...
Exactly. When it comes to selling an item, any item, the more information the better. It saves everyone time including the seller.

In this case no one knew if the helmets were $200 or $1000 because some riders wore them.

Having the prices listed tell potential buyers if it's in their price range or out of it. It also shows if the seller is serious about selling or not. Having to text/call/email for information is just a waste of everyone's time. Not to mention, but it also helps avoid "tire kickers" as well.

Why should a potential buyer have to fish for information about an item a seller is trying to sell?

Anyway, the OP has now listed the prices, so good on him.
Thanks for the tips! Will correct that on my next post!

Post a reply to: Redbull athlete only helmets for sale

The Latest