RV, Reed, Wilson and Canard Jerseys

Ktmquesnel20
Posts
47
Joined
9/2/2011
Location
Whiting, VT, USA
Edited Date/Time 7/14/2017 12:03am
Thanks for the interest, I will be asking asking 350 for all the RV jerseys except for the Pro Circuit in which I would take 300 for. The the Reed Suzuki gear I will be asking 350 for, (I've only ever seen 1 other Reed Suzuki jersey for sale and never as jersey pant combo). For the Wilson jersey I am asking for 200 and the Canard jersey I am asking 100. Thanks again for the interest and you can contact me at ktmquesnel20@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks









































































|
starchild
Posts
340
Joined
3/8/2012
Location
Johnston, RI, USA
6/24/2017 6:44pm
I'll take the reed gear set. Email sent and awaiting PayPal info to send payment immediately. At least the gear will stay on the east coast! Thanks, Jason.
starchild
Posts
340
Joined
3/8/2012
Location
Johnston, RI, USA
6/24/2017 8:25pm
Payment sent for reed gear set. Thanks
6/24/2017 10:39pm
Sent an email bud regarding pro circuit Villopoto and Canard.

The Shop

6/27/2017 2:14am
Money sent Paul. Thankyou very much and cannot wait for the Pro Circuit Villopoto JERSEY
Quesnel20
Posts
54
Joined
3/22/2012
Location
Whiting, VT, USA
7/1/2017 1:38pm
Update

Still have all the jerseys for sale except for the Reed gear and RV pro circuit if anyone is interested. Thanks for the interest, you can contact me at 802-989-0263 or ktmquesnel20@gmail.com. Thanks
starchild
Posts
340
Joined
3/8/2012
Location
Johnston, RI, USA
7/2/2017 3:10pm
Hey Paul, Once the reed gear arrives maybe we'll see about the Wilson jersey and one of the RV ones too, I kind of like the blue #1 jersey. thanks Jason
starchild
Posts
340
Joined
3/8/2012
Location
Johnston, RI, USA
7/3/2017 12:11pm
Got the chad reed gear via priority mail today! Looks killer and Paul was very easy to deal with and great communication whole way through. Thanks Paul appreciate the opportunity to purchase the gear from you...... Jason.
Carp824
Posts
36
Joined
7/21/2016
Location
Lincolnton, NC, USA
7/3/2017 12:25pm
Emailed you about Canard Jersey
Carp824
Posts
36
Joined
7/21/2016
Location
Lincolnton, NC, USA
7/4/2017 4:31am
Money sent for Canard Jersey.
Ktmquesnel20
Posts
47
Joined
9/2/2011
Location
Whiting, VT, USA
7/9/2017 2:58pm
starchild wrote:
Got the chad reed gear via priority mail today! Looks killer and Paul was very easy to deal with and great communication whole way through. Thanks...
Got the chad reed gear via priority mail today! Looks killer and Paul was very easy to deal with and great communication whole way through. Thanks Paul appreciate the opportunity to purchase the gear from you...... Jason.
Thanks for the feedback Jason, glad you like the gear it was also some of my favorite stuff.

For everyone else I still have the Wilson jersey and all the RV jerseys except for the pro circuit. Contact me at ktmquesnel20@gmail.com or 802-989-0263. Thanks Paul Quesnel
Carp824
Posts
36
Joined
7/21/2016
Location
Lincolnton, NC, USA
7/10/2017 11:53am
Thanks Paul. Got the Canard Jersey. Great to deal with!
Carp824
Posts
36
Joined
7/21/2016
Location
Lincolnton, NC, USA
7/10/2017 4:15pm
Thanks Paul. Got the Canard Jersey. Great to deal with!
7/14/2017 12:00am
Was board today after my physio so thought I'd frame my Villopoto Jersey and hang it in my home gym like I said I would Paul. Your a legend and thanks for the jersey
starchild
Posts
340
Joined
3/8/2012
Location
Johnston, RI, USA
7/14/2017 6:54am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/14/204754/s1200_IMG_20170714_165313.jpg[/img]


Hey davis. The jersey looks great framed! That will look great in your gym and it's great motivation.

Post a reply to: RV, Reed, Wilson and Canard Jerseys

The Latest