Ktm 65 build

I am looking for advise to build the fastest ktm 65 reliability is important budget is not important
|
Rickyisms
7/27/2020 6:48am
The faster you make it the less reliable it will be.
7/27/2020 7:43am
Let me clarify, I would like advise on the best mods to do a ktm 65 2020 to race in our National motocross series 2021. Considering we are racing against factory sponsored riders. I would like to give my son a machine that would compete.
Currently I have purchased a smart carb, mircoblue bearings(engine and wheels) vortex cdi,VHM head and power valve,vhm mid inertia crank, andreani front and ohlins rears, scalvini pipes, ported, hinson clutch and blue printing.What else can I do?
Thank you
7/27/2020 1:05pm
gofasterbw wrote:
Let me clarify, I would like advise on the best mods to do a ktm 65 2020 to race in our National motocross series 2021. Considering...
Let me clarify, I would like advise on the best mods to do a ktm 65 2020 to race in our National motocross series 2021. Considering we are racing against factory sponsored riders. I would like to give my son a machine that would compete.
Currently I have purchased a smart carb, mircoblue bearings(engine and wheels) vortex cdi,VHM head and power valve,vhm mid inertia crank, andreani front and ohlins rears, scalvini pipes, ported, hinson clutch and blue printing.What else can I do?
Thank you
All I can think of is transmission micro finishing and vForce4R reeds
7/28/2020 2:26am
is there a difference between blue printing and micro finishing?

Post a reply to: Ktm 65 build

The Latest