Posts
104
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Poole, GB
Edited Date/Time
1/31/2021 5:04am
Just purchased this relatively low hour RMZ 450, which I plan on racing when the lockdown is lifted in my part of the UK. In the meantime, I have plenty to be getting on with; though it’s a clean and well cared for bike it’s still not up to my pristine standards! I have a few parts on order already...
This is actually my first modern 4 stroke MX bike, I have ridden pit bikes the last 15 years with the occasional classic 2 stroke build (an 87 CR250 and 95 CR125). I sold my YCF SP3 Daytona 190 to fund the RMZ, as most of the local tracks to me don’t allow pit bikes.

This is actually my first modern 4 stroke MX bike, I have ridden pit bikes the last 15 years with the occasional classic 2 stroke build (an 87 CR250 and 95 CR125). I sold my YCF SP3 Daytona 190 to fund the RMZ, as most of the local tracks to me don’t allow pit bikes.


Post a reply to: 2014 RM-Z 450 Build