15 YZ450 Build

Edited Date/Time 7/30/2020 5:48pm
hey guys. Im looking at building a race bike. My 15 yz450 has about 120 hours on it. I need to rebuild it and im thinking about building a race bike out of it. I guess what would you recommend to make this bike nasty. I ride xc and enduro and sometimes rock a moto or two. Im 6'4 and 220 lbs. I need as much horsepower as I can get. Thanks in advance
Let's go!
1
|
7/30/2020 5:48pm
Instead of chasing horsepower I think you should be chasing usable power in a 450, just my two cents.
2
CSAR FE
Posts
645
Joined
5/30/2017
Location
Tucson, AZ, USA
7/31/2020 8:03am
I’d sell it for a premium while you still can. The used bike market has gone full potato. Go buy a new one and get the suspension done.

My local dealership has 2020 CRF450Rs apparently going out the door for $7900 right now.

Post a reply to: 15 YZ450 Build

The Latest