JS7 Seven MX Honda

Johnny Depp
11/24/2017 11:27am
James won his 1st SX race 5/5/2005 and his last 3/30/2014, just short of 9 years later. If he won in 2017 it would be about...
James won his 1st SX race 5/5/2005 and his last 3/30/2014, just short of 9 years later. If he won in 2017 it would be about 12 years since his 1st.

Who has the largest time gap between 1st and last SX wins?

https://motocrossactionmag.com/april-3-james-bubba-stewart-makes-histor…

http://www.amasupercross.com/viewpost.aspx?postId=605
Mike Larocco won Las Vegas 1991 and then Indianapolis 2004. 13 Seasons. Reed is next with his first win in Anaheim 2003, last win in Atlanta...
Mike Larocco won Las Vegas 1991 and then Indianapolis 2004. 13 Seasons.

Reed is next with his first win in Anaheim 2003, last win in Atlanta 2015. 12 seasons.
13 years for Larocco, I should have guessed it would be him. 12 years for JS7 this year,

swedrik
11/24/2017 2:22pm Edited Date/Time 11/24/2017 2:23pm
As I still think we know Nothing about this, and shall not judge what is beyond our horizon, I can still refer to what I seen and what made me more excited than having KTM wrap up 132 titles in a row like a machine.

https://youtu.be/oVaa2IusSMw

Talent. For decades. The thread proves my point. The footage proves nothing that anyone has not seen, if commenting here. But have you really taken that look? I am convinced here is a lot to tell and that it is more than I shall guess on. What we know is on tape though, if you prefer RD5 winning another title above the antics James threw at us for over a decade, then we disagree. That is ok.
umagumadog
11/24/2017 5:17pm
James is just waiting on some competition that's worthy of his return.

The Shop

Flip109
11/24/2017 7:38pm
Honestly I wasn’t sure if James was gonna blast on the scene for one last rodeo or not. But after those ride day photos and vids it’s pretty clear we will never see him back in action again at the elite level. Which is ok. Would just be nice to have him involved in the sport in some sort of way. Time has marched on as it always does. But he has plenty left to give the sport. Hope he decides to in some sort of way.
jeffro503
11/24/2017 8:20pm
jjavaman wrote:
Sure glad this guy's not relevant anymore. ??✊✊
At this point , in the top level of racing....he isn't. Until he gets out there and proves otherwise. Any of you guys thinking he could make a come back and be even remotely competitive are smoking some good shit. James is , and always will be one of the best ever , but that time has come and gone. He would get waxed at the speeds these guys are doing right now , and the level of fitness these guys are at. That's in SX......in the outdoors? Let's not even ask that stupid question. Take his career for what it " was "........not for what " it could be "......because it aint happening.
slipdog
11/24/2017 9:12pm
The Swede is saying, and I'm paraphrasing here, James rules... Fuck you Vitards!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
11/24/2017 9:23pm
slipdog wrote:
The Swede is saying, and I'm paraphrasing here, James rules... Fuck you Vitards!
I think you might be right lol. Take a look at his profile. I believe all but 2 of his posts are all in Stewart related topics.
cali11
11/24/2017 9:44pm
jjavaman wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
At this point , in the top level of racing....he isn't. Until he gets out there and proves otherwise. Any of you guys thinking he could...
At this point , in the top level of racing....he isn't. Until he gets out there and proves otherwise. Any of you guys thinking he could make a come back and be even remotely competitive are smoking some good shit. James is , and always will be one of the best ever , but that time has come and gone. He would get waxed at the speeds these guys are doing right now , and the level of fitness these guys are at. That's in SX......in the outdoors? Let's not even ask that stupid question. Take his career for what it " was "........not for what " it could be "......because it aint happening.
How can you really know , if Stew could Or couldn't run the pac? The current SX racers are no faster than he was in 2014. You think they ate sone miracle pill & are now faster? Last year Malcolm was running the pace until he ran out of steam. To say that Stew could not get back in tip top shape and get his speed back is ridiculous. You guys all go by his 2016 races after his concussion. Dude had no business racing after A1. James may not have the heart for it anymore, but he sure as hell has not lost the speed.
swedrik
11/24/2017 10:06pm
slipdog wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I think you might be right lol. Take a look at his profile. I believe all but 2 of his posts are all in Stewart related...
I think you might be right lol. Take a look at his profile. I believe all but 2 of his posts are all in Stewart related topics.
Yes. What brought me back to the spot was James, I am a huge fan. I never said no else. I think this is the biggest topic in mx recent years and still is. I am not ashamed of it and I never denied it. James was awesome, and shall have some respect, whatever he does. It is just my opinion, whats the problem?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
11/24/2017 10:28pm
slipdog wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I think you might be right lol. Take a look at his profile. I believe all but 2 of his posts are all in Stewart related...
swedrik wrote:
Yes. What brought me back to the spot was James, I am a huge fan. I never said no else. I think this is the biggest...
Yes. What brought me back to the spot was James, I am a huge fan. I never said no else. I think this is the biggest topic in mx recent years and still is. I am not ashamed of it and I never denied it. James was awesome, and shall have some respect, whatever he does. It is just my opinion, whats the problem?
No problem you're allowed to have an opinion.

Now the question is, how does a guy that hasn't done anything in recent years except be pretty much non-existent bring a fan (you) back to the sport? Doesn't make much sense if you ask me. Why would you come back to the sport for one specific rider when he's not even lining up?
sende
Fantasy
4455th
11/25/2017 1:09am
I've booked a tattoo appointment to march 2018. Gonna be a JS7 tattoo. Bite that.
downard254
11/25/2017 4:38am Edited Date/Time 11/25/2017 4:39am
I’m taking the chance that my post here tabs in on the magic page 20.

Edit:Damn it!
ruy
11/25/2017 6:23am
downard254 wrote:

I will try to see if I have more luck,

ruy
11/25/2017 6:26am
Well, nothing happens, I try it again and if not, maybe I'll try it later, but I do not promise anything.

ruy
11/25/2017 6:29am
Oh I could not resist, Maybe 20 here ... Or I'm just getting into another puddle of mud ...

ruy
11/25/2017 6:33am
downard254 wrote:

Nothing, I'm not lucky either.

ATKpilot99
11/25/2017 6:36am
downard254 wrote:

ruy wrote:
Nothing, I'm not lucky either.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/25/227459/s1200_s1200_stewart_001_11.jpg[/img]
Nothing, I'm not lucky either.

You pull some pretty awesome pics.
lando356
11/25/2017 8:26am
the cost of maintaining a facility and paying taxes on it must be a lot, especially when its not being used.
jeffro503
11/25/2017 10:21am
jjavaman wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
At this point , in the top level of racing....he isn't. Until he gets out there and proves otherwise. Any of you guys thinking he could...
cali11 wrote:
How can you really know , if Stew could Or couldn't run the pac? The current SX racers are no faster than he was in 2014...
How can you really know , if Stew could Or couldn't run the pac? The current SX racers are no faster than he was in 2014. You think they ate sone miracle pill & are now faster? Last year Malcolm was running the pace until he ran out of steam. To say that Stew could not get back in tip top shape and get his speed back is ridiculous. You guys all go by his 2016 races after his concussion. Dude had no business racing after A1. James may not have the heart for it anymore, but he sure as hell has not lost the speed.
I think he could run the pace for a few laps or maybe up to the 1/2 way point....indoors. He's not lacking skill , but fitness is everything in this sport now days. Besides that , I think there is some merit to what Jeff Ward said , and that is James has taken one too many hits to the head. He's already achieved enough in this sport , and to risk life and limb at this point wouldn't be very smart.
Shawn142
11/25/2017 10:29am
The spoils of Victory in this video [embed] https://youtu.be/XKG0c1MLevU [/embed]
The spoils of Victory in this video

Huh? He says he's the only one to win every championship? What championship did he win that Jeff Ward didn't? There are several guys that come to mind who have won all 4 AMA titles and MXoN.
MattyVicious
Fantasy
314th
11/25/2017 10:39am
mitch199 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/23/227148/s1200_stew.jpg[/img] Might have to change this to a 20'1'8 later next year.... Just messin'... Come on 20 pages.. Stew was the man, but time has passed...

Might have to change this to a 20'1'8 later next year....

Just messin'... Come on 20 pages..

Stew was the man, but time has passed.

Respect forever.
That would be the ultimate come back story.
swedrik
11/25/2017 10:58am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
swedrik wrote:
Yes. What brought me back to the spot was James, I am a huge fan. I never said no else. I think this is the biggest...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No problem you're allowed to have an opinion. Now the question is, how does a guy that hasn't done anything in recent years except be pretty...
No problem you're allowed to have an opinion.

Now the question is, how does a guy that hasn't done anything in recent years except be pretty much non-existent bring a fan (you) back to the sport? Doesn't make much sense if you ask me. Why would you come back to the sport for one specific rider when he's not even lining up?
Oh. I see. I left racing as I tore my acl at 19. Then studied and forgot the sport. By more or less accident I watched a few races in 2013(?), and begun to look back at what went down from the era where I left (mid 90´s) and forwards. I was blown away, not by RV2 or by the GOAT. And I had the pleasure to see Toronto SX 2014. An event that made my friends that know nothing on SX/MX to actually engage and be amazed. What then went down is, no matter what point of view of it you take, more or less unsurpassed and a puzzle. How can a contender in mid 2014 come back like that?

I think the sport is still asking that question, and if I make no sense then this thread does. It is not life / death. I know that.
So I do not try to insult. I speak my mind in a forum.

Post a reply to: JS7 Seven MX Honda

The Latest