Redline Motorcycle Oils

Subotai
Hi guys,

I tried this in the moto forum with little response. Anyone ever used or have experience with them? Good or bad? Thanks.
|
9/24/2021 5:05pm
I’ve used their trans oil before and it seemed to work well without any issues
Billet526
9/24/2021 7:45pm
2 stroke experience only.

The Redline Two Stroke Racing Oil has been a great product for us. When we switched to using this oil I was shocked with the results.

We have also used the Lightweight Shockproof in the gearbox. This is probably the best gear oil we have used to date. The only Con for us is it is a mess during lower end rebuilds.
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
9/26/2021 4:31pm
I've used a bunch of their fluids over the years. The Shockproof stuff is great, though it does make for messy rebuilds when the time comes. MTL works great, as advertised. Water wetter works great too (I don't live in a cold climate, anti-freeze is unnecessary).

The only 2 stroke oil I've ever had an issue with was their 2 stroke racing oil. It separated from the gas, causing some really weird running issues and plug fouling. Oddly enough, I wasn't the only person to have this happen to, and it wasn't at some really low temps. To be fair, this was 30 years ago, maybe they changed their formula, but that's the only product of theirs I am not interested in using.
250 cross
9/26/2021 5:03pm
I ran Redline exclusively in my Ducati. Sold it with around 70k on it and it still ran like new without issue.

Post a reply to: Redline Motorcycle Oils

The Latest