Whats up with this? AMA related to MXdN

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:40am
Seen this on Matthes twitter today...

"Definition of brutal: AMA going after the mxdn riders to try and paid for passes for family and friends. In Europe they were free! Cmon guys"

So I assume the AMA wants Short,Dungey & Canard to pay for passes for their friends and family that attended the event?

|
Trip
10/7/2010 4:34pm
FastEddy wrote:
Seen this on Matthes twitter today... "[b]Definition of brutal:[/b] [i]AMA going after the mxdn riders to try and paid for passes for family and friends. In...
Seen this on Matthes twitter today...

"Definition of brutal: AMA going after the mxdn riders to try and paid for passes for family and friends. In Europe they were free! Cmon guys"

So I assume the AMA wants Short,Dungey & Canard to pay for passes for their friends and family that attended the event?

Going after all others so the friends and family of Short, Dungey, and Canard can stay comped...
justride
10/10/2010 8:43pm
Matthes is setting the AMA up to look bad. FIM gave each Country/Team 10 passes/credentials for the race. The AMA stepped up and put their ass on the line by purchasing the requested tickets the day before the event, why shouldn't they be reimbursed for the tickets? Just because you "know" someone, or are a friend or an empolyee of a sponsor, you should have free access to the races? They did get them discounted.

Post a reply to: Whats up with this? AMA related to MXdN

The Latest