Indianapolis 2 Supercross Links

Create New Tag

2/1/2021 8:12 PM

Round 5 - Indianapolis 2 (Tuesday, February 2nd)
Photo
Animated Track Map

Tickets

450 Entry List
250 Entry List
Injury Report - Racer X

Live Timing
Mobile Live Timing
Results

TV Schedule
Qualifying LIVE on Peacock TV at 10:30 AM Pacific, 1:30 PM Eastern
Night Show LIVE on Peacock TV at 4:30 PM Pacific, 7:30 PM Eastern
Night Show TAPE DELAYED on NBCSN at 8 PM Pacific, 11 PM Eastern

U.S. fans can buy a subscription to Peacock TV here.
International and Canadian fans can buy the video pass here.

Schedule (Eastern Time):
Photo
Photo

Vital MX Homepage
Vital MX Instagram
Vital MX Twitter
Racer X Homepage
Racer X Twitter
|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/1/2021 11:07 PM

Once again I am noticing that my Comcast Cable Guide is calling the delayed NBCSN airing of this race as a "Replay". It's not really a replay.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/2/2021 5:19 AM

I'll catch the early show on Peacock, but I'll have to watch the NBCSN replay... Will be on the other side of town getting the second COVID vaccine shot for my wife and first for me this evening.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

2/2/2021 8:27 AM

If we have peacock can we wtach it from the beginning after it starts? Say it starts the night show live at 5pm and I get off work at 6. Can I watch from the beginning of the peacock broadcast once I get home to the TV?

|

2/2/2021 8:30 AM

I haven’t found a way to watch an earlier broadcast that same day.

|

2/2/2021 8:31 AM

nskerb wrote:

If we have peacock can we wtach it from the beginning after it starts? Say it starts the night show live at 5pm and I get off work at 6. Can I watch from the beginning of the peacock broadcast once I get home to the TV?

The last time I missed the first hour I had to wait around 30 minutes after the live show concluded for the full replay to be up. There may be a way to start from the beginning while it’s still being broadcasted, but I couldn’t figure it out.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

2/2/2021 9:15 AM

nskerb wrote:

Rickyisms wrote:

The last time I missed the first hour I had to wait around 30 minutes after the live show concluded for the full replay to be up. There may be a way to start from the beginning while it’s still being broadcasted, but I couldn’t figure it out.

Thanks Ricky. I like to be in bed by 9pm. This one's gonna be tough.

|

2/5/2021 3:03 PM

Indy 3 Links?

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/5/2021 5:51 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Indy 3 Links?

Busy week, about to do it now.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)