2 FREE tickets to St. Louis SX

Ride Smooth
Edited Date/Time 3/21/2014 12:43pm
Spam...yes, but for good reason.

I am sure you are aware that in just over 1 week, the Supercross Series rolls into St. Louis, MO. BUT what you probably don’t know, is that we here at SMOOTH INDUSTRIES have 2 FREE tickets up for grabs. Our tickets not only get you into the race BUT, they also include Pit Pass stickers that are good for ALL DAY/ALL NIGHT (yes, even after the race) so you can get autograph posters, meet the riders, see the bikes up close and even have a chance to congratulate the top riders after the race.
So what’s the catch you ask? Well, simple really: All you need to do is:
a. Visit our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/SmoothIndustries and “LIKE” us if you haven’t already done so
b. Share and Comment on the post announcing the FREE St. Louis, MO. Supercross Ticket Giveaway and mention your favorite Smooth product you’ve purchased and why (photos wearing/using Smooth products are also encouraged)

That’s it! Do this by this Friday, March 21st by 3pm (Pacific Coast time) and we will choose 1 winner and UPS your 2 tickets so you receive in time for the BIG race. WE'VE EXTENDED until Saturday, March 22nd at NOON (Pacific Coast time)

Good luck
|
hvaughn88
3/21/2014 11:46am
Spam...yes, but for good reason. I am sure you are aware that in just over 1 week, the Supercross Series rolls into St. Louis, MO. BUT...
Spam...yes, but for good reason.

I am sure you are aware that in just over 1 week, the Supercross Series rolls into St. Louis, MO. BUT what you probably don’t know, is that we here at SMOOTH INDUSTRIES have 2 FREE tickets up for grabs. Our tickets not only get you into the race BUT, they also include Pit Pass stickers that are good for ALL DAY/ALL NIGHT (yes, even after the race) so you can get autograph posters, meet the riders, see the bikes up close and even have a chance to congratulate the top riders after the race.
So what’s the catch you ask? Well, simple really: All you need to do is:
a. Visit our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/SmoothIndustries and “LIKE” us if you haven’t already done so
b. Share and Comment on the post announcing the FREE St. Louis, MO. Supercross Ticket Giveaway and mention your favorite Smooth product you’ve purchased and why (photos wearing/using Smooth products are also encouraged)

That’s it! Do this by this Friday, March 21st by 3pm (Pacific Coast time) and we will choose 1 winner and UPS your 2 tickets so you receive in time for the BIG race. WE'VE EXTENDED until Saturday, March 22nd at NOON (Pacific Coast time)

Good luck
That's a pretty cool deal there. I would love to enter but me and the wife have had a getaway planned that weekend for a while now so no can do. I did want to check and see if y'all are gonna be coming out with the kids play wear for any other riders? Or maybe suzuki brand? I'm sure it's a merchandising agreement kind of deal but just wondering.
Ride Smooth
3/21/2014 12:14pm
hvaughn88 - Have fun on your getaway. Vacations, long or short are always nice.

We are working on a few NEW styles of playwear for Christmas later this year but as you mention, it does hinge on coming to agreements with each rider. One of the biggest obstacles, is that sometimes the agents for the top guys are not as "on board" as we wish they were. They want "Wal-Mart" money or nothing at all a lot of times and (for many reasons) we are focused on sticking inside the motorcycle dealer base vs. going MASS (ie: significantly lower volume/revenue) as far as our own distribution. If you look at the few riders we work with now and have worked with in recent years, you might notice a pattern as far as who their agents are. Those agents tend to be the ones that understand the benefits (to the rider) of having Officially Licensed products for the riders fans despite the size of the deal.

It tends to get a little easier as the guys get older, get married, have kids, etc. as they finally begin to "get it" and "want" the type of products we come up with for the fans for their own use.
hvaughn88
3/21/2014 12:18pm
hvaughn88 - Have fun on your getaway. Vacations, long or short are always nice. We are working on a few NEW styles of playwear for Christmas...
hvaughn88 - Have fun on your getaway. Vacations, long or short are always nice.

We are working on a few NEW styles of playwear for Christmas later this year but as you mention, it does hinge on coming to agreements with each rider. One of the biggest obstacles, is that sometimes the agents for the top guys are not as "on board" as we wish they were. They want "Wal-Mart" money or nothing at all a lot of times and (for many reasons) we are focused on sticking inside the motorcycle dealer base vs. going MASS (ie: significantly lower volume/revenue) as far as our own distribution. If you look at the few riders we work with now and have worked with in recent years, you might notice a pattern as far as who their agents are. Those agents tend to be the ones that understand the benefits (to the rider) of having Officially Licensed products for the riders fans despite the size of the deal.

It tends to get a little easier as the guys get older, get married, have kids, etc. as they finally begin to "get it" and "want" the type of products we come up with for the fans for their own use.
I completely understand. I appreciate the quick response and I will definitely be looking into getting some of the reed stuff y'all currently have. Can't wait to see what is released in the future. Y'all are one of the few/only companies doing something like this and I love it.
mx757
3/21/2014 12:21pm
I wonder if anyone will go 2-4 through that section after the start...

The Shop

Ride Smooth
3/21/2014 12:34pm
Hvaughn88 - Thank you. Appreciate it. It's been 14 years since we started and are still having a LOT of fun creating fun and unique products for the fans of SX/MX.

MX757 - Count on it. Who first: JS7 or AC46?

One more question: Where do you think K-Dub will launch his transfer?
hvaughn88
3/21/2014 12:43pm
Hvaughn88 - Thank you. Appreciate it. It's been 14 years since we started and are still having a LOT of fun creating fun and unique products...
Hvaughn88 - Thank you. Appreciate it. It's been 14 years since we started and are still having a LOT of fun creating fun and unique products for the fans of SX/MX.

MX757 - Count on it. Who first: JS7 or AC46?

One more question: Where do you think K-Dub will launch his transfer?
KDubTransfer - possibly the face of the landing for the finish line as the take-off and landing on the first jump out of the turn before the sand section? I have no idea if it would work or not because you never can tell how big the "jumps" are gonna be before the sand sections.

Post a reply to: 2 FREE tickets to St. Louis SX

The Latest