ISO: Justin Bogle Jersey

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2018 7:44 AM

Looking to see if anyone has a Bogle jersey they would like sell.

|

1/16/2018 7:47 AM

What’s your email? I have one

|

1/16/2018 10:52 AM

LightningPony wrote:

Looking to see if anyone has a Bogle jersey they would like sell.

Budget?

|

1/16/2018 11:40 AM

LightningPony wrote:

Looking to see if anyone has a Bogle jersey they would like sell.

mxb2 wrote:

Budget?

Do you have one you would like to sell? how much are looking to get?

|

1/16/2018 11:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2018 11:42 AM

If someone also has a baggett jersey I would also be interested in that as well

|

1/16/2018 12:22 PM

LightningPony wrote:

Looking to see if anyone has a Bogle jersey they would like sell.

mxb2 wrote:

Budget?

LightningPony wrote:

Do you have one you would like to sell? how much are looking to get?

I know of a few, that's why I asked your budget. Ranging from $150-500.

|

1/16/2018 12:30 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Budget?

LightningPony wrote:

Do you have one you would like to sell? how much are looking to get?

mxb2 wrote:

I know of a few, that's why I asked your budget. Ranging from $150-500.

I would like to stay at or below 200 but depends on what they have

|

1/16/2018 12:38 PM

LightningPony wrote:

Do you have one you would like to sell? how much are looking to get?

mxb2 wrote:

I know of a few, that's why I asked your budget. Ranging from $150-500.

LightningPony wrote:

I would like to stay at or below 200 but depends on what they have

Ok, I will let him know. He doesn't do social media

|

1/16/2018 6:42 PM

I have a couple Bogle jerseys. I sent you a message, you could also email me ( crf250xrider@live.com )

|