DAMON BRADSHAW SHOEI VFX REPLICA HELMET UNWORN WITH ORIGINAL BOX

starchild
Edited Date/Time 9/9/2019 2:46pm
Here is one of the coolest and most iconic 1990’s rider replica helmets. Damon Bradshaw “beast of the east” original shoei vfx helmet from 1993. Helmet is in as close to new condition as I’ve ever seen of these helmets. Interior is immaculate and shows no signs of being worn. the leather on both of the chin straps has cracked due to age but that’s the only imperfections on the helmet. All original down to the stock black plastic shoei visor screws. See pictures. Absolutely killer condition and has been on display for its life. comes with its original box with the Bradshaw designation on it. Also includes the original vintage shoei helmet bag. $500 shipped. PayPal only. Will only ship within the continental USA only. Will be shipped via FedEx or ups with signature confirmation. Any questions and for PayPal info email me at starchild-1973@cox.net

I will be listing many more pro helmets, race worn pro helmets, race worn pro jerseys and race worn pro gear sets soon too.

|

Post a reply to: DAMON BRADSHAW SHOEI VFX REPLICA HELMET UNWORN WITH ORIGINAL BOX

The Latest