Carmichael, Tedesco, and Pastrana Jerseys for sale

Gale19XX
Recently ran into some bad luck so I'm parting ways with a few jerseys from my collection I assure you these three jerseys were purchased, I wouldn't be cool with selling jerseys that were given to me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Race-Worn-Autographed-Ricky-Carmichael-Jersey-…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Race-Worn-Ivan-Tedesco-Jersey-Supercross-Motoc…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Race-Worn-Travis-Pastrana-199-Jersey-No-Fear-S…
|
9/22/2018 10:09am
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. May I make a suggestion to help you sell the jerseys much quicker??? No offense, but I would never drop $300 on a jersey that's only description is "Travis Pastrana jersey from his days racing Suzuki's."

You said you bought these... Did the seller not inform you **what race** or even **what year** these jerseys were worn?????????
mxb2
9/22/2018 10:32am
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. May I make a suggestion to help you sell the jerseys much quicker??? No offense, but I would never...
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. May I make a suggestion to help you sell the jerseys much quicker??? No offense, but I would never drop $300 on a jersey that's only description is "Travis Pastrana jersey from his days racing Suzuki's."

You said you bought these... Did the seller not inform you **what race** or even **what year** these jerseys were worn?????????
They are worth what someone pays. Might not be worth it to you, but a superfan with $$ will easily pay $500-1000 for a top rider. Herlings mx1 non race non signed. Sold for $1200 awhile back on ebay. Kroc was selling for $600-900. Eli #1. Even more.
9/22/2018 12:59pm
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. May I make a suggestion to help you sell the jerseys much quicker??? No offense, but I would never...

mxb2 wrote:
They are worth what someone pays. Might not be worth it to you, but a superfan with $$ will easily pay $500-1000 for a top rider...
They are worth what someone pays. Might not be worth it to you, but a superfan with $$ will easily pay $500-1000 for a top rider. Herlings mx1 non race non signed. Sold for $1200 awhile back on ebay. Kroc was selling for $600-900. Eli #1. Even more.
Missing the point homeboi. He’s criticizing his lack of detail descriptions, not the cost.
mxb2
9/22/2018 1:13pm

mxb2 wrote:
They are worth what someone pays. Might not be worth it to you, but a superfan with $$ will easily pay $500-1000 for a top rider...
Missing the point homeboi. He’s criticizing his lack of detail descriptions, not the cost.
10-4

The Shop

Gale19XX
9/29/2018 4:52pm
***Ricky Carmichael and Ivan Tedesco Jersey SOLD.
RVT420
9/29/2018 5:02pm
I bought the tedesco jersey haha thanks man
9/30/2018 3:35am
just seen this post,gutted to miss the Tedesco jersey,you got a great shirt there RVT420
Gale19XX
10/3/2018 6:25pm
RVT420 wrote:
I bought the tedesco jersey haha thanks man
Hey thank you! Pry better you having it than it sitting in my plastic tote waiting to be hung up somewhere!

Post a reply to: Carmichael, Tedesco, and Pastrana Jerseys for sale

The Latest