Toronto SX notable bros and joes of the day...

Edited Date/Time 3/27/2014 7:22am
Toronto SX notable bros and joes of the day...

BROS:

JS7-such an obvious pick for a bro spot but there's no denying it. Dude made the main event look like he was racing in a LCQ. He came from like 73rd place to the lead in no time. I believe he was initiating 3-3-4-3-1 through satans rhythm section when guys like Barcia, who finished 2nd, was struggling to just make it through alive doubling like your local C class hero. I think your competition should start riding the couch all week as well. ‪#‎STEAMROLLED‬

Bogle-
I knew this dude was gonna get a win soon. Pulled the holley and it was lights out after that. AC's shoulder got scared trying to go Bogle's pace so it said hell with this and just popped out. Nice one legger booter whip over the finish. Mad props broseph ‪#‎BOGLEBANDWAGON‬

Lemoine
- dude where did you come from?? Matty Mat seemed like he was having another mediocre season, that is, until he crossed the border. Must love that Canadian vibe eh? P.S. I miss your orange hubs you used to rock in the amateur days. ‪#‎STEPPINGUP‬

RV-how in the hell does this dude still have a 25 pt lead?? Feels like he hasn't won at all this year. Thinkin' he may have blackmailed a certain AMA official to earn a few extra points.On some real shit though, guy is forsure a boss, actually a CEO, and knows how to win titles. Pulls out a 6th after not even practicing and being in the hospital all day ‪#‎WHONEEDSPRACTICE‬

JOES:

Roczen-
dude where you awake out there last night? It looked like somebody gave you a nyquil IV before you went out. Looked good for a few laps but then just kinda dropped off and was like yeahh im just gonna click on cruise control and set it on 5th. ‪#‎GOTEFFORT‬?

Alessi- what is it with this guy? He can't put a whole main event together to save his life. He's always joeing around towards the caboose of the pack. Nobody cares about heat races mike, nobody.. ‪#‎WHATAREYOUDOING‬

Bisceglia- my man is been having a rough go at things here lately. Always in the LCQ and hasn't really put together many mains either. What's your deal bro? You gonna be riding that Geico bench reeeal soon son and Rusty's gonna get tagged in. Can you say ‪#‎FILLINRIDER‬
|
davistld01
3/23/2014 8:06am
Socket946 wrote:
too long [img]https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465[/img]
too long

All those big words tire your little brain out?

The Shop

3/23/2014 8:12am
yeah socket946 I wrote this for people with a middle-school and higher education. Sorry I'll try and dumb it down for you next time.
MxRider881
3/23/2014 8:56am
Do you get the idea Bisceglia is intimidated by SX at all? He doesn't seem to show the excitement about it that most of these younger guys do, and when he does fall he's in no hurry to get it back up and rolling again. Probably a stupid question, but an observation none the less that I've picked up on over the course of the east coast season.
3/23/2014 9:13am
MxRider881 wrote:
Do you get the idea Bisceglia is intimidated by SX at all? He doesn't seem to show the excitement about it that most of these younger...
Do you get the idea Bisceglia is intimidated by SX at all? He doesn't seem to show the excitement about it that most of these younger guys do, and when he does fall he's in no hurry to get it back up and rolling again. Probably a stupid question, but an observation none the less that I've picked up on over the course of the east coast season.
Yeah I feel like he's ready to shred some outdoors mate
Socket946
3/23/2014 9:13am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2014 9:14am
dirtnapper wrote:
BROtocross wannabe? Huh

YEP!
Brotocross or whatever its called wishes it could be as good as me and so do you. I'll give you some pointers one day
bullpen658
3/23/2014 10:05am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2014 10:06am
That was a good read. Slow. Clap.
slow clap photo:  Slow-Clap.gif
coon44
3/23/2014 10:07am
Hahaha rusty your the man
coon44
3/23/2014 10:11am
Speaking the truth
level
3/23/2014 10:56am
hahaha. I love the clap responses. Make me laugh every time. So funny.
3/23/2014 12:00pm
Just moved here to the states recently from the UK. Anybody of you cool cats know of some sweet tracks to shred in Pennsylvania?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/23/2014 12:09pm
Socket946 wrote:
too long [img]https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465[/img]
too long

Yet you'll watch that video loop how many times? Smile
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
3/23/2014 12:28pm
We got the bros and joes now we just need the Hoes!
hillbilly
3/23/2014 1:46pm
Just moved here to the states recently from the UK. Anybody of you cool cats know of some sweet tracks to shred in Pennsylvania?
Glad you got out of the uk man,

I kinda figured you may put Auston Albers in there for his record setting flying w to face plant then nearly landed on.

Anyways,enjoyed.
3/27/2014 6:30am
hillbilly wrote:
Glad you got out of the uk man, I kinda figured you may put Auston Albers in there for his record setting flying w to face...
Glad you got out of the uk man,

I kinda figured you may put Auston Albers in there for his record setting flying w to face plant then nearly landed on.

Anyways,enjoyed.
Yeah good call bro! Nearly forgot about the epic flying w situation. And yeah trying to get accustomed to this US lifestyle

Rusty
Brapp
3/27/2014 6:52am
Awesome attempt at a thread high jack
Grizz
3/27/2014 6:56am
Dammit, I thought this would be pictures of hilariously dressed fans. Am dissapoint.
Frodad78
3/27/2014 7:05am
What part of PA you in man? I grew up there. Northeast PA, Hurricane Hills, Sleep Hollow MX. You can Make a trip to Englishtown NJ too. Hell for that matter you can swing up to Broome Tioga, they used to have a national there. Still a sweet track. As for Western PA I have no idea, I avoided that part of the state like the plague..
Grizz
3/27/2014 7:22am
Doublin Gap, Pleasure Valley, Switchback, Happy Ramblers, Roaring Knob, Breezewood Proving Grounds, Tomahawk MX, Rocket Raceway, Evansville MX, High Point, Steel City, Budds Creek, Mapleshade.

I live in western MD and these are the tracks I frequent. Tomahawk is in WV and Budds in MD but the rest are south central to north western PA and everything in between there.

Like Fro said, you also got Sleepy Hollow and Hurricane hills in the north east. Blue Diamond is in Delaware, also worth the trip.

And of course there are more that I have forgot or haven't been to.

Post a reply to: Toronto SX notable bros and joes of the day...

The Latest