Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Nice pictures BTW!
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
And that new paint job on the rig is bitching!
Truck looks great and the graphics on the bike are simple and clean. I'm liking Brocs white jersey and lighter colored helmet.
Broc got 6th at Hangtown last year.
Oh and the pics are super clean. Big Dodge fan and the bike and gear look sharp.
Motocross Match Up Pro sticker is crooked ?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/motor/2013/05/14/ricky-carmichael-…
Also, has a rider ever left the USA to race in Australia and then returned?
Pit Row
Also, I personally think it's a shame they don't put Josh Hill out there for the summer....even if it's not on a full factory Suzuki. They obviously have plenty of room in the hauler, just build up a PC bike and call it good
Ram Truck, RCH Racing Team Up for Motocross
Broc Tickle to Campaign RCH Racing Suzuki in 12-Round Series
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (May 15, 2013) – Ram Truck and SRT Motorsports today announced they have partnered with RCH (Ricky Carmichael and Carey Hart) Racing to field a team in the 2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
“The Ram Truck brand is looking forward to working with Ricky Carmichael, Carey Hart and Broc Tickle, and being part of RCH Racing’s success in the 2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship,” said Reid Bigland, President and CEO – Ram Truck Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “Motorcyclists rely on durable, proven trucks. Look at any motocross parking lot and all you see are pickups. Motocross is especially effective in reaching younger truck buyers, and we expect our Ram Express will make a lot of new fans this year.”
Michigan-native Broc Tickle will campaign the No. 20 RCH Racing Suzuki in the premier 450 class for the full 12-race series. He finished ninth in the recently completed Monster Energy AMA Supercross Series, advancing to the Main Event in all 17 races. It was his first season of 450SX competition with RCH Racing.
"I'm really excited for the outdoor motocross season to start,” said Tickle. “I feel like our RCH Racing team has made really big strides the last four months and we want to carry that over into the outdoor season. I had the best outdoor season of my career last year and when I think about how fast our Suzuki's are right now, it's really easy to get pumped. Working with Ricky – the greatest outdoor racer of all-time – is a huge bonus. I feel that we're in a great position to have success. I'm healthy and I have something to prove to everyone Having Ram on-board for the motocross season is really cool because our fans are die-hards and they love trucks. I can't wait to get to Hangtown (Motocross Classic just outside Sacramento, Calif.)."
Tickle finished third in last year’s motocross championship. He had an average finish of ninth.
"I am really looking forward to my first motocross season as an owner,” said Carmichael. “Broc had a great rookie season last year and we are hoping he improves this year on his Suzuki RM-Z450. The outdoors are a different animal from supercross and the whole RCH Racing team is looking forward to their first season racing outdoors."
Hart, the team co-owner, agreed. “I’m really excited to have the RCH team racing their first motocross season. To change from the supercross season, we will be representing the Ram brand and running Ram livery on all of our bikes and hauler. The outdoor series allows us to help promote the Ram brand to a whole new audience. We are very excited to be working with their team."
In addition to the traditional motocross stops, two new venues have been added to the schedule. The series makes its first visit to Muddy Creek Raceway near Bristol, Tenn. on June 1 and Miller Motorsports Park in Salt Lake City on August 17. The season opens May 18 in Sacramento, Calif. Race coverage will be provided by NBC, NBC Sports and FUEL TV.
It's a Miracle that he's "Back".
Sooooo Stoked!
RCH instagram
Post a reply to: Tickle- RCH RAM