Red Bud Party shots

pricey1
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:26pm
All the websites have great pictures of the racing from Red Bud, but that is only half the event. The night life in Red Bud is as incredible as any on track action. Here are some action shots that I took.
[/img]

I hope you enjoyed our good time!

|
Lightning78
7/5/2009 4:35pm
Wow.....Looked like a good time Maybe you could crop that last shot a little higher up on the bottom no need to see your buddy's junk.

Did anyone get to party with JLaw this year?
babba boey
7/5/2009 4:35pm
I think this might be the best post ever. That was a hard day at work.
pricey1
7/5/2009 5:09pm
Wow.....Looked like a good time Maybe you could crop that last shot a little higher up on the bottom no need to see your buddy's junk...
Wow.....Looked like a good time Maybe you could crop that last shot a little higher up on the bottom no need to see your buddy's junk.

Sorry about the junk, I don't really know the guy and I am in a hotel with a laptop that has no editing software. Sorry. J law didn't make much of an appearance.
Wolfman
7/5/2009 5:26pm
Looks like a great time except for the naked guys. Pinch

No chics willing to partake in the festivities?

The Shop

babba boey
7/5/2009 5:28pm
Wolfman wrote:
Looks like a great time except for the naked guys. Pinch

No chics willing to partake in the festivities?
We trading girls monster to see their tits.
RonSkj
Fantasy
214th
7/5/2009 5:40pm
Wow.....Looked like a good time Maybe you could crop that last shot a little higher up on the bottom no need to see your buddy's junk...

The Jay Law party......
Wolfman
7/5/2009 5:53pm
RonSkj wrote:
The Jay Law party......[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s153/ianpriice/Red%20Bud/IMG_0550.jpg[/img]
The Jay Law party......
LOL
bvm111
7/5/2009 5:55pm
no kidding on the dude shots..... kinda gay if ask me... where are all the chickies at?
Wolfman
7/5/2009 6:08pm
This poor chap happened to tucker out a bit too soon and paid a very high price.

jtomasik
7/5/2009 6:11pm
Alcohol is an amazing ice breaker in a social situation.
babba boey
7/5/2009 6:25pm
bvm111 wrote:
no kidding on the dude shots..... kinda gay if ask me... where are all the chickies at?
You most be so focused on the dudes you did not notice girls in all the pics.
bullpen58
7/5/2009 8:46pm
It has always perplexed me how alcohol leads some dudes to strip off their clothes. I've seen dudes do that at titty bars before! I guess the alcohol makes them think everyone wants to see them naked. The whole world is lucky that alcohol doesn't have that effect on me cause you don't want to see my curves.
500guy
7/5/2009 9:00pm
bullpen58 wrote:
It has always perplexed me how alcohol leads some dudes to strip off their clothes. I've seen dudes do that at titty bars before! I guess...
It has always perplexed me how alcohol leads some dudes to strip off their clothes. I've seen dudes do that at titty bars before! I guess the alcohol makes them think everyone wants to see them naked. The whole world is lucky that alcohol doesn't have that effect on me cause you don't want to see my curves.
LMAO

Alcohol and fights too, I grew up with a guy , when we were in High School everytime he would get drunk and start a fight he had to rip his shirt off first.
Devil1nNj
7/5/2009 9:31pm
Seems to me the most Epic Moto Party of all time would be Red Bud and 'Dilla wrapped into one. Of course there would be no facility left at the end, but since it's imaginary venue, we're all good. haha

I am def heading out to Red Budd one of these years...

I remember Dilla 06 Security rolled up on a Grizzley got off to "tend to the crowd", and a kid jumped on his quad and ghost rode it off the back hill in the Am Pits. They never came out solo after that. Then the pro track hay bales went up in flames. To this day I wonder if the promoter lit it up to disperse the crowd, cause everyone split up to check it out. LOL
Big Lenny
7/5/2009 9:34pm
bullpen58 wrote:
It has always perplexed me how alcohol leads some dudes to strip off their clothes. I've seen dudes do that at titty bars before! I guess...
Weren't no Titty bra...
catatonic
7/6/2009 4:19am
Devil1nNj wrote:
Seems to me the most Epic Moto Party of all time would be Red Bud and 'Dilla wrapped into one. Of course there would be no...
Seems to me the most Epic Moto Party of all time would be Red Bud and 'Dilla wrapped into one. Of course there would be no facility left at the end, but since it's imaginary venue, we're all good. haha

I am def heading out to Red Budd one of these years...

I remember Dilla 06 Security rolled up on a Grizzley got off to "tend to the crowd", and a kid jumped on his quad and ghost rode it off the back hill in the Am Pits. They never came out solo after that. Then the pro track hay bales went up in flames. To this day I wonder if the promoter lit it up to disperse the crowd, cause everyone split up to check it out. LOL
Yup.....they actually took two security quads that night......the second one was burned near my pits. Last year they got another one....nothing left but charred handlebars and frame. '06 was the year the bitch with the attitude was riding around giving people shit for everything she could for two days. You just knew she was new and had no idea what Sat. night was gonna be. Im sure she's in a mental institution now.Cool
7/6/2009 5:25am
Where are the boobie pics? Redbud without boobies is like a day without sunshine!!!
jmar
7/6/2009 6:23am
Monster tats

Like I have always said. There are way more hillhillies back east than there are in OK or TX.

alphado
7/6/2009 6:26am
Weird, when I go to a National, I go to see the racing. I must be getting old.
7/6/2009 8:58am
alphado wrote:
Weird, when I go to a National, I go to see the racing. I must be getting old.
Your definitely getting old! With the heat and sweaty dirt bags, casual fans, not being able to see the whole track, and the traffic. Nationals are way better on TV!

The PARTY is the only reason to attend a national. Well that and the smell of premix co-mingling with burnt clutches.

So where are the boobie pics?
Camp332
7/6/2009 9:13am
I thought the title was "Red Bud PANTY Shots"... I wasn't expecting the dudes in the panties though. WTF!!

ASH510
7/6/2009 9:26am
my first nationals and sx's were with full access passes for several year now with
genral admission it just sucks
aedwards07
7/6/2009 9:35am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2009 9:39am

Did I here someone say about a quad on fire...
ASH510
7/6/2009 9:43am
that is the best quad i have ever seen
jmar
7/6/2009 9:55am
And we all wonder why it so hard to get this series some serious sponsors.
People like this are not the market that large corporate sponsors are looking for.

7/6/2009 9:57am
aedwards07 wrote:

THIS IS THE GREATEST PICTURE EVER TAKEN!!!!
denny360
7/6/2009 10:36am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 12:46am
jmar wrote:
And we all wonder why it so hard to get this series some serious sponsors. People like this are not the market that large corporate sponsors...
And we all wonder why it so hard to get this series some serious sponsors.
People like this are not the market that large corporate sponsors are looking for.

You're kidding right? LOL Have you ever seen a college frat party? Cuz I saw one once on TV and it looked ka-razy. Smile And Im sure corp America doesnt want drunk college students buying their products either. Or wait, how about the camp ground parties at a NASCAR race? And we all know how corp America steers waaay clear of NASCAR and their fans. Try again jmar.
jmar
7/6/2009 11:55am
What you looking at is no frat party and frat parties normally take place in a frat house.. I have no problems with a good party but there is a time and a place and from what I am seeing here it looks like a bunch of drunken hillbillies that would likely run other paying spectators off. I don’t have to tell you since you ran this series for many years but once the series heads back east you are more likely to see groups like the ones in these photos. Nothing wrong with camping out, doing a little partying but this is taking it a little far for those in attendance with small children. If this sport is ever going to grow it's going to have to be more family friendly than what you are seeing in these photos.

I am not a big fan of NASCAR but if you have ever been to a race you will find that most of those in attendance are far from being drunken rednecks. These campgrounds you talk about, are they in the on the infield with all the $750,000 motor homes?

Post a reply to: Red Bud Party shots

The Latest