New nickname for Peick

bh84
Fantasy
1761st
Edited Date/Time 1/13/2016 8:50am
Just thinking we don't see nicknames like we used to, "Rollerball" Pederson, "Hurricane" Hannah etc,

I think after A1 Peick should don the name "The Bull" because Freise definitely messed with him, and he sure as shit got the horns!
|
kkawboy14
1/12/2016 9:26am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2016 9:27am
14 punch
Hawaiian Punch
Punch Drunk
Got punch?
peelout
1/12/2016 9:34am
i wonder what would have happened if when Weston pushed him over the tough blocks if Vince would have gotten nailed by an oncoming bike... wonder how big of a badass Weston would be then?

shit was dangerous and unnecessary, i understand losing your cool but that was a lot more than just losing one's cool, some serious injury could have been received.

for the sake of the OP wishes, 4-punch would suffice

The Shop

machine
1/12/2016 9:39am
"The Freeze buster"
dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
1/12/2016 9:40am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2016 10:25am
bh84 wrote:
Just thinking we don't see nicknames like we used to, "Rollerball" Pederson, "Hurricane" Hannah etc, I think after A1 Peick should don the name "The Bull"...
Just thinking we don't see nicknames like we used to, "Rollerball" Pederson, "Hurricane" Hannah etc,

I think after A1 Peick should don the name "The Bull" because Freise definitely messed with him, and he sure as shit got the horns!
not bad..but it needs tweeking...how about "EL Toro"?

or

destroyer...like the kiss album...

wasn't WP-40 or 28 his nick name already?
Olson
1/12/2016 9:47am
peelout wrote:
i wonder what would have happened if when Weston pushed him over the tough blocks if Vince would have gotten nailed by an oncoming bike... wonder...
i wonder what would have happened if when Weston pushed him over the tough blocks if Vince would have gotten nailed by an oncoming bike... wonder how big of a badass Weston would be then?

shit was dangerous and unnecessary, i understand losing your cool but that was a lot more than just losing one's cool, some serious injury could have been received.

He didn't push him into the other lane, not even over the tough block in the lane they were in. But yes, it was over the line either way.
downard254
1/12/2016 9:52am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2016 9:53am
Let's call him "Oatmeal"

Edit: Let's see if anyone can figure out the origin of that one.
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
1/12/2016 9:56am
peelout wrote:
i wonder what would have happened if when Weston pushed him over the tough blocks if Vince would have gotten nailed by an oncoming bike... wonder...

Really, we are going to play the what if game? There are much more brutal what ifs going on out on the track on any given race night.
mauidex
1/12/2016 10:15am
walleyeguy wrote:
Peick Tyson...... I like it.
this for sure.............nice ring to it.............Peick Tyson !!!!!!!
mxb2
1/12/2016 10:19am
Suspended? 5k poor,haha
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
1/12/2016 10:23am
The Punisher. Years from now only a few will know where it came from.
chuckie108
1/12/2016 10:28am
Weston "The Punisher" Peick [img]https://eganomicon.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/punisher_logo.jpg[/img]
Weston "The Punisher" Peick

Exactly what came to my mind!
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
1/12/2016 11:51am
peelout wrote:

I normally agree with most of your opinions, but I get the feeling you didn't like Weston before this incident. (Which is FINE)
Let's play devils advocate here, since you brought it up about the "what ifs"

Don't you think that there is a much better chance of a guy slamming another guy with a 200 lb motorcycle and hurting him, than a guy punching another guy in the helmet ? Think back to the Kiedrowski/ LaRocco days... Both classy guys that lost their cool, SHIT HAPPENS

I'm a friend of the Peicks and may be a little bias, but come on man... Honestly, Vince Friese has been lucky to not get his ass beat down up to this point. To top it off, he's the same douche bag that punched Leibs guy @ Glen Helen and got away with it. He NEEDS his ass kicked, plain and simple !

I am NOT saying that what Weston did was "politically correct", but I enjoyed the hell out of it as much as most people "in the know" did. For the people that think he should be dropped from the team/ suspended for the year/ banned from AMA/ etc, they are probably the same guys that got beat up in school or were bullied by school kids. To those guys, I say " MAN UP " !!

So many opinions on this site and I guess that's what forum boards are for, but Jesus F-ing Christ there are some real winners making really dumb comments.

Weston lost his cool and did what he did, he's paying the price for his actions and I'm sure he's bummed about not being able to race SD, but he will be back at A-2 and will likely "come out swinging" !! ( no pun intended) lol
Giygas
Fantasy
1047th
1/12/2016 12:37pm
Question wrote:

Weston Punch?
Sounds like a boss in the game Super Punch-Out.
40Plus_922mx
1/12/2016 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2016 1:08pm
peelout wrote:

langhammx wrote:
I normally agree with most of your opinions, but I get the feeling you didn't like Weston before this incident. (Which is FINE) Let's play devils...
I normally agree with most of your opinions, but I get the feeling you didn't like Weston before this incident. (Which is FINE)

Don't you think that there is a much better chance of a guy slamming another guy with a 200 lb motorcycle and hurting him, than a guy punching another guy in the helmet ? Think back to the Kiedrowski/ LaRocco days... Both classy guys that lost their cool, SHIT HAPPENS

I'm a friend of the Peicks and may be a little bias, but come on man... Honestly, Vince Friese has been lucky to not get his ass beat down up to this point. To top it off, he's the same douche bag that punched Leibs guy @ Glen Helen and got away with it. He NEEDS his ass kicked, plain and simple !

I am NOT saying that what Weston did was "politically correct", but I enjoyed the hell out of it as much as most people "in the know" did. For the people that think he should be dropped from the team/ suspended for the year/ banned from AMA/ etc, they are probably the same guys that got beat up in school or were bullied by school kids. To those guys, I say " MAN UP " !!

So many opinions on this site and I guess that's what forum boards are for, but Jesus F-ing Christ there are some real winners making really dumb comments.

Weston lost his cool and did what he did, he's paying the price for his actions and I'm sure he's bummed about not being able to race SD, but he will be back at A-2 and will likely "come out swinging" !! ( no pun intended) lol
Just because many "in the know" wanted to see Freise get punched does not make it right.

Everyone on the track has taken guys high. Many on the track have even T-boned other guys during the same event/night. James/Reed, Anderson/Bagget, James/Preston, Sorby/Preston, James/MC, Villopoto/Alessi, Villopoto/Lawrence, Alessi/Grant, Grant/Alessi, Dungey/Villopoto, Canard/Reed, RC/Reed, I can sit here and type all day. Get the point? Freise did not do anything that has not been already done many times over. So let's get over that point right now.

So what makes this incident different?

In this case, one reason this is a little different is the fact that Freise is known to not be as fast as Peike. So when we get a guy who is known to be slower hammering a known faster guy any racer will shake his head. It makes no sense on the track. Same speed guys can do it, and a faster guy can do it to a slower guy snailing around the fast line. Those are the unwritten rules. However, since this is round one, and Feise was impressively flying out in first place for a time there was still a little question as to him now being the slower guy? I think that gives Freise an edge of grace in the unwritten rule department. So in this case example number one goes out the window. Due to his new found speed coming back, I think his initial aggression was just barely warranted.

The other problem with this scenario is political/social correctness within the sport, or within "those in the know". Here's what I mean. Let's replace Freise with Peike, and Peike with MA800. Everyone "in the know" would have been cheering Peike on as he rammed MA800 around the track, and then when they both went down if MA800 came up swinging EVERYONE would be demonizing MA800 to death. People's feelings for certain riders cause a double standard within the sport. So when these incidents happen people need to separate their emotions from the incident.

Sure, some of the riders earn their reputation, so in many people's minds they may feel they deserve this or that, but the rules see no reputation.

YZ324
1/12/2016 1:07pm
After the 2nd encounter with Friese, I would have lost it too.

How bout.....
Back of neck under helmet wild punch psycho Peick

Does he wear foil under those riding gloves like the Hanson Brothers? See who picks up on this one.....lol

Sully22
1/12/2016 1:07pm
Weston "not so bright" Peick

The simple fact some of you want to elevate him to badass status with a nickname for doing absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, is beyond stupid. I could see if he knocked him out or actually did something or actually was a badass, but hitting his helmet a couple times, shoving him, and flipping the bird...I can think of a few adjectives I'd call someone that did that, but I'll just keep it to LAME for the forum sake and not wanting to get booted.
machine
1/12/2016 1:12pm
langhammx wrote:
I normally agree with most of your opinions, but I get the feeling you didn't like Weston before this incident. (Which is FINE) Let's play devils...

I agree with everything you said, except this "So many opinions on this site and I guess that's what forum boards are for, but Jesus F-ing Christ there are some real winners making really dumb comments."

They aren't winners, whinners maybe Tongue

Post a reply to: New nickname for Peick

The Latest