My Ycf Bigy 190 Daytona

Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
12/22/2019 5:52pm
Elbows wrote:
How big is it compared to a klx110? Being 6’3” and having my butt ride on the rear fender is what lead me to give up...
How big is it compared to a klx110? Being 6’3” and having my butt ride on the rear fender is what lead me to give up on pitbikes. That thing looks wicked. ????
Let me tell you about pitbikes for tall guys..... get an 85 they're so awesome! I rode a 2017 kx85 yesterday and was blown away at...
Let me tell you about pitbikes for tall guys..... get an 85 they're so awesome!
I rode a 2017 kx85 yesterday and was blown away at how fast it was gone stock. I'm seriously looking into getting one now
Wouldn’t the powerband of a 2 stroke kind of ruin the hold it wide fun of a four stroke pit bike?

I would say go up to the klx125 size bike and hold it for
xrmark
12/22/2019 7:15pm
Elbows wrote:
How big is it compared to a klx110? Being 6’3” and having my butt ride on the rear fender is what lead me to give up...
How big is it compared to a klx110? Being 6’3” and having my butt ride on the rear fender is what lead me to give up on pitbikes. That thing looks wicked. ????
Let me tell you about pitbikes for tall guys..... get an 85 they're so awesome! I rode a 2017 kx85 yesterday and was blown away at...
I rode a 2017 kx85 yesterday and was blown away at how fast it was gone stock. I'm seriously looking into getting one now
That’s not a pit bike.
mikec265
12/23/2019 7:19am
Elbows wrote:
That's what my cousin does with an old RM85.
I bought an old CRF150F trail bike that already had CR85 suspension on it. It feels way more comfortable than a klx110 or bigger Chinese pitbike. Whatever floats your boat as long as it's fun.
mgranofsky
1/29/2020 1:00pm
I'm strongly considering buying a YCF bigY in South Florida. My concern is part replacement/repair. For whatever reason if the FL company moves out or closes down, how would I get it serviced?

Are these parts readily available from other manufactures online?
Would a local moto mechanic be able to work on these?

The Shop

Deja New
1/29/2020 2:52pm
Elbows wrote:
mikec265 wrote:
That's what my cousin does with an old RM85. I bought an old CRF150F trail bike that already had CR85 suspension on it. It feels way...
That's what my cousin does with an old RM85.
I bought an old CRF150F trail bike that already had CR85 suspension on it. It feels way more comfortable than a klx110 or bigger Chinese pitbike. Whatever floats your boat as long as it's fun.
I have 2 rm85 big wheels to use as put bikes so much fun Smile
DANNYHOCKIN
2/22/2020 6:38am
mgranofsky wrote:
I'm strongly considering buying a YCF bigY in South Florida. My concern is part replacement/repair. For whatever reason if the FL company moves out or closes...
I'm strongly considering buying a YCF bigY in South Florida. My concern is part replacement/repair. For whatever reason if the FL company moves out or closes down, how would I get it serviced?

Yes, any competent mechanic/ shop will be able to work on these. Mechanics familiar in the pit bike industry will most likely be able to spec and cross reference parts from other manufacturers that will work.

With that said, I don't believe YCF is going anywhere, any time soon. Smile

2/22/2020 8:15am
I've watched some videos and those 190 motors look so fast. By next year I want to have one in my 73 z50 frame. I might need to reinforce some welds though just to be safe
Holeshot922
2/23/2020 10:40am
I have a Daytona Anima 190cc in my BBR pitbike.
Absolute animal.....
GregDVT
2/24/2020 11:05am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2020 11:29am
Has anyone had experience with the Sunday Motors flat track bikes? They have a 150 and 190cc model. I was thinking the 150 would be fun for our local flat track.
BigDaddyG
2/24/2020 4:48pm
I have a Daytona Anima 190cc in my BBR pitbike. Absolute animal..... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/23/406260/s1200_20200119_152918.jpg[/img]
Absolute animal.....
If that don’t put lead in your pencil then you are dead inside!
6/10/2021 3:48pm
mgranofsky wrote:
I'm strongly considering buying a YCF bigY in South Florida. My concern is part replacement/repair. For whatever reason if the FL company moves out or closes...

https://wholesale-cycle.com/ this is where I get all my parts for my YCF
6/10/2021 3:51pm
mgranofsky wrote:

Yes, any competent mechanic/ shop will be able to work on these. Mechanics familiar in the pit bike industry will most likely be able to spec...
Yes, any competent mechanic/ shop will be able to work on these. Mechanics familiar in the pit bike industry will most likely be able to spec and cross reference parts from other manufacturers that will work.

With that said, I don't believe YCF is going anywhere, any time soon. Smile

Your right they are here to stay for a long while especially since i keep buying two bikes from YCF every year,,lol
6/10/2021 3:52pm
I have a Daytona Anima 190cc in my BBR pitbike. Absolute animal..... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/23/406260/s1200_20200119_152918.jpg[/img]
Absolute animal.....
What front and rear sprockets are you running?
dcg141
6/11/2021 8:37pm Edited Date/Time 6/11/2021 8:39pm
We became a YCF dealer in March and finally got our first shipment including a Piranha 190. We have tried pit bikes in the past and was disappointed in product quality but what we got from them looks pretty solid.
6/11/2021 9:38pm
dcg141 wrote:
We became a YCF dealer in March and finally got our first shipment including a Piranha 190. We have tried pit bikes in the past and...
We became a YCF dealer in March and finally got our first shipment including a Piranha 190. We have tried pit bikes in the past and was disappointed in product quality but what we got from them looks pretty solid.
Did you receive any BIGY Daytona 190cc’s? I pre-ordered two of them and they said they won’t be released until August.
LKHill
6/12/2021 12:25am Edited Date/Time 6/12/2021 12:27am
The difference between the 4 stroke powerband and the 2 strokes folks are talking about is a huge deal when you are over 175 pounds.

If you are interested in doing any play riding/woods don't go for the 190, it's pure race. IMHO it would be too much in 14/12.
6/12/2021 6:06am
LKHill wrote:
The difference between the 4 stroke powerband and the 2 strokes folks are talking about is a huge deal when you are over 175 pounds. If...
The difference between the 4 stroke powerband and the 2 strokes folks are talking about is a huge deal when you are over 175 pounds.

If you are interested in doing any play riding/woods don't go for the 190, it's pure race. IMHO it would be too much in 14/12.
Exactly that is an opinion on being too much power if you don't know how to ride good to use the power. For my opinion no matter if your play riding or racing one would want that extra power for the just in case moments. One again if your not a seasoned or beginner rider then yes 190 is too much.

Myself I am use to big power from my 2006 CR250 and my 2019 CRF450. One thing you have right is 2 stroke and 4 stroke power band is definitely different.

My YCF BIGY Daytona 190 is perfect for the guy/gal that likes a bike that's has the power.
LKHill
6/12/2021 6:12am
Exactly that is an opinion on being too much power if you don't know how to ride good to use the power. For my opinion no...
Exactly that is an opinion on being too much power if you don't know how to ride good to use the power. For my opinion no matter if your play riding or racing one would want that extra power for the just in case moments. One again if your not a seasoned or beginner rider then yes 190 is too much.

Myself I am use to big power from my 2006 CR250 and my 2019 CRF450. One thing you have right is 2 stroke and 4 stroke power band is definitely different.

My YCF BIGY Daytona 190 is perfect for the guy/gal that likes a bike that's has the power.
The 2 strokes make a lot MORE power but so little bottom power it is like night and day for a heavy rider. I guess you have never ridden a 190. The power is too abrupt for a good play bike but I guess you are getting ready to find that out. Like I said before it's a race engine period.
6/12/2021 7:53am
Exactly that is an opinion on being too much power if you don't know how to ride good to use the power. For my opinion no...

LKHill wrote:
The 2 strokes make a lot MORE power but so little bottom power it is like night and day for a heavy rider. I guess you...
The 2 strokes make a lot MORE power but so little bottom power it is like night and day for a heavy rider. I guess you have never ridden a 190. The power is too abrupt for a good play bike but I guess you are getting ready to find that out. Like I said before it's a race engine period.
Actually my CRF450 has more power and torque. My CR250 has great power and it's abrupt type of power but 4 strokes actually carry more torque/power.

BTW, I have 2 2019 YCF 190's already and I just ordered 2 new 2021. I bought 2 YCF 2021 bikes like I do every other year so I am well aware of the DAYTONA 4V 190cc power. It's not that much but once again I am use to my CRF450 and advanced rider. I have been riding since I was 4 and started racing at the age 8 and turned pro at 17. I continued to race all the way until I was 35. After 35 I started to get into pit bikes from Mini Super Moto to dirt. Built plenty of these pit bikes to know all about what they are capable of producing for power. I have been racing and play riding for years. Anyways my point to all this is a true rider wants the power in a bike for either racing or play riding.
dcg141
6/12/2021 9:28am
dcg141 wrote:
We became a YCF dealer in March and finally got our first shipment including a Piranha 190. We have tried pit bikes in the past and...
Did you receive any BIGY Daytona 190cc’s? I pre-ordered two of them and they said they won’t be released until August.
No we got one of the e-start 5 speed 190's but not the Daytona powered unit.
6/12/2021 10:43am
dcg141 wrote:
dcg141 wrote:
No we got one of the e-start 5 speed 190's but not the Daytona powered unit.
Ah ok so it's sounds like the Daytona 190's are coming soon.
mumbles
Fantasy
842nd
6/14/2021 9:44am
I have been looking for somebody that has the YCF Pilot 150 in stock since before the pandemic. Everywhere says pre-order. Anybody know where there are any actually in stock?
The Moto Log
6/14/2021 11:10am
mumbles wrote:
I have been looking for somebody that has the YCF Pilot 150 in stock since before the pandemic. Everywhere says pre-order. Anybody know where there are...
I have been looking for somebody that has the YCF Pilot 150 in stock since before the pandemic. Everywhere says pre-order. Anybody know where there are any actually in stock?
I know someone down here in FL who may have one
6/14/2021 3:28pm
mumbles wrote:
I have been looking for somebody that has the YCF Pilot 150 in stock since before the pandemic. Everywhere says pre-order. Anybody know where there are...
Yeah it was easier to get them until the pandemic. I have 2 new 2021's coming but had to pre-order them. I still have my 2019's YCF's and didn't think it would take this long but the Daytona 190cc will not be release until August but it gave me time to gather all my anodized and powder coated parts done. Once my 2021's are done I will post pics.

Good luck Mumbles I hope your able to get your hands on one. The YCF's are a fricken beast over any other pit bike I have ever owned.
mumbles
Fantasy
842nd
6/14/2021 3:55pm
mumbles wrote:
Yeah it was easier to get them until the pandemic. I have 2 new 2021's coming but had to pre-order them. I still have my 2019's...
Yeah it was easier to get them until the pandemic. I have 2 new 2021's coming but had to pre-order them. I still have my 2019's YCF's and didn't think it would take this long but the Daytona 190cc will not be release until August but it gave me time to gather all my anodized and powder coated parts done. Once my 2021's are done I will post pics.

Good luck Mumbles I hope your able to get your hands on one. The YCF's are a fricken beast over any other pit bike I have ever owned.
Thanks...That's why I'm holding out for one.
6/18/2021 5:32am
kaptkaos wrote:
Is that $3500 US?
bf884 wrote:
Yep
They actually went up in price now by $200. Jesus when i per-ordered mine back in May they were $3549 and yes that's us dollars.
mooch
Fantasy
431st
6/18/2021 3:32pm
Torrmentor wrote:
Where did you source the Yamaha inspired graphics from? Looking into gettingoneformy sonwho is growing out of current bike. Thanks!
Old thread with an old question but...The Yamaha graphics are from Stickman Graphics, he's on the google machine. I sent him a pic of RC's Makita Suzuki and asked for that, he does a nice job!

6/18/2021 3:38pm
Torrmentor wrote:
Where did you source the Yamaha inspired graphics from? Looking into gettingoneformy sonwho is growing out of current bike. Thanks!
mooch wrote:
Old thread with an old question but...The Yamaha graphics are from Stickman Graphics, he's on the google machine. I sent him a pic of RC's Makita...
Old thread with an old question but...The Yamaha graphics are from Stickman Graphics, he's on the google machine. I sent him a pic of RC's Makita Suzuki and asked for that, he does a nice job!

Sometimes even these old threads help us now to date..lol funny how that works out in a positive way..
8/13/2021 10:41am
mgranofsky wrote:

I say buy a YCF they are well built. My 2 new 2021's came and love the Daytona 190cc. It rips and has plenty of power. Both pics are stock. One i spruce them up i will send new pics.

CivBars
8/13/2021 10:59am
I say buy a YCF they are well built. My 2 new 2021's came and love the Daytona 190cc. It rips and has plenty of power...
I say buy a YCF they are well built. My 2 new 2021's came and love the Daytona 190cc. It rips and has plenty of power. Both pics are stock. One i spruce them up i will send new pics.

Hell yeah! The neighbors should be in next week. Can't wait..

Post a reply to: My Ycf Bigy 190 Daytona

The Latest