Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
chad: " what do you do in the whoops "
tate: " Braaap "
anyone think he has a shot this year at the tittle ?
I DO !
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
Good luck to Team 22 on their return.
Seriously man. Great career!!! I meant to stop by at Elsinore in the pits and tell you that personally but when we came by you were not there.
Wish you the best.
Another guy named Jason
Pit Row
He looks good !
A1 going to be awesome!
I like his positive outlook on it. It seems like he enjoyed the time away to taste life a little, it´s well deserved!
Best of luck on the next season! I think he has already answered this, but any chance we'll see Chad at MEC?
Looks like he's racing , riding with red dog. pretty legit start to training if you ask me!
Post a reply to: Chad Reed Is Back!