About time...

MX479Guy
Edited Date/Time 1/10/2012 6:10pm
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_michelle_obama_camp_pendleton#mwpphu-cont…

Some comments are just off the wall, but the majority seem to not care for her too much...

|
plowboy
6/13/2010 7:31pm
I hate frikkin politics...if Boxer doesn't know that "Ma-am" is the correct address to a female superior, then F@ck that cow. And I'm sure the former CEO of Hewlett Packard is gonna bring a lot of integrity to the office. Do you prefer cat shit or dog shit? Lewis Black said it best..."A republican and a democrat is like a bowl of shit looking in the mirror".
MX479Guy
6/13/2010 8:10pm
About time we get some public support for the troops from Mrs Obama.

I do wonder whether its a publicity stunt for Boxer or if she really is trying to rally some positive support and maybe take some attention away from the Gulf oil disaster.

Either way it's good that she's out there trying to lift the moral of the troops.

I read today even more troops continue to die in Afghanistan.

Odd how the media doesnt seem to be blasting news about the death tolls from Afghanistan though.
MX479Guy
6/13/2010 8:11pm
plowboy wrote:
I hate frikkin politics...if Boxer doesn't know that "Ma-am" is the correct address to a female superior, then F@ck that cow. And I'm sure the former...
I hate frikkin politics...if Boxer doesn't know that "Ma-am" is the correct address to a female superior, then F@ck that cow. And I'm sure the former CEO of Hewlett Packard is gonna bring a lot of integrity to the office. Do you prefer cat shit or dog shit? Lewis Black said it best..."A republican and a democrat is like a bowl of shit looking in the mirror".
Barbra Boxer is a class A bitch. Do they have anyone worth a damn left in California?
RonSkj
Fantasy
214th
6/13/2010 9:44pm
plowboy wrote:
I hate frikkin politics...if Boxer doesn't know that "Ma-am" is the correct address to a female superior, then F@ck that cow. And I'm sure the former...
MX479Guy wrote:
Barbra Boxer is a class A bitch. Do they have anyone worth a damn left in California?
umm..... No

The Shop

fcr
6/13/2010 10:44pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2010 10:45pm
Just so you know Boxer is from Brooklyn New York, Meg Whitman is from New York, Carli Fiorina is from Texas, Arnold is from Austria. Feinstein is from SF, most people here are not native...... I wish they would all leave.
MX479Guy
6/14/2010 9:09am
Oh I'm sorry, maybe I should have cleared it with you and your family first before I gave my opinion about the first lady and how she's said things previously that don't exactly thrust patriotism for our country.

What I hate is when these soap box trollops act like they are saving the world, when all they are doing is looking out for their buddies and best interests.

What ever happened to that hospital that Michelle Obama was involved with, and the huge amount of money that did what?

How fast did her position get eliminated after her hubby was elected?

Dean
6/14/2010 9:21am
the only thing masking it is the stupidty
6/14/2010 9:39am
Does anyone really think that our troops give a shit what some Woman in the white house because she is married to the POTUS thinks?

"Mrs. Obama supports us let's go jump on some IED's and save our country!" Could this possibly be less important than say cow farts?
MX479Guy
6/14/2010 3:23pm
Does anyone really think that our troops give a shit what some Woman in the white house because she is married to the POTUS thinks? "Mrs...
Does anyone really think that our troops give a shit what some Woman in the white house because she is married to the POTUS thinks?

"Mrs. Obama supports us let's go jump on some IED's and save our country!" Could this possibly be less important than say cow farts?
About 95% of all enlisted military I know really have no love for Obama or his wife.

I even heard that their the military pay raises will be cut too.

Talk about a smack in the face to those defending our country.
Dean
6/14/2010 3:35pm
Does anyone really think that our troops give a shit what some Woman in the white house because she is married to the POTUS thinks? "Mrs...

MX479Guy wrote:
About 95% of all enlisted military I know really have no love for Obama or his wife. I even heard that their the military pay raises...
About 95% of all enlisted military I know really have no love for Obama or his wife.

9.5 out of the 10 right wing hater mongers in your mini klan group doesn't really constitute a focus group does it scotty/
jmar
6/14/2010 5:05pm

MX479Guy wrote:
About 95% of all enlisted military I know really have no love for Obama or his wife. I even heard that their the military pay raises...

Those who sign up to defend our country, do their jobs and don't get involved in all the politics. People like your self on the other hand, think it's your job to discredit the side that you have chosen to not support. People like you are part of the problem, and not the solution. Listen to what people say, and forget about which party they represent.

This is coming from a guy that didn't vote for Obama.
MX479Guy
6/15/2010 9:09am
I didn't vote for his wife either.

Being an American, i'm afforded the right to express my opinions, even if they do so differ from yours or anyone else's.

I forgot to read my covenants though, where i'm sure it clearly states any opinions opposing those of our President and/or his staff, family, or minions automatically declares one of racism.

Oooops...I should have paid more attention to the gospel of the media.
MX479Guy
6/15/2010 10:15am
Honest...sure..I don't like Michelle Obama, I think she's a ignorant lady who has done nothing to help me or my family. I don't like many of the things Obama the President says he's going to do, and then falls short on. And I don't like how media tries to anoint his the saving Christ with every time he speaks a word.

I don't hate the guy, I just don't agree with everything he's trying to do. Some things I can support the guy on, but other things our views differ.

Take it as you will..

But please feel free to cry racism, since that's what you're good at doing now anyway.

Now heres a question for you...Why do you support Obama, and why do you defend him so often? Don't say because he's the POTUS...give a few details how he has helped you and your family.

Post a reply to: About time...

The Latest