mx vs atv alive!

Mstock
1/18/2011 10:39am
No water crossings, metal ramps, logs as track boundries, etc. They can't afford to liscense pro mx tracks but for fks sake it's digital. Make BETTER tracks than Red Bud, Unadilla, Glen Helen, etc.

Option to "name" your bike and "name" your track gets rid of the red tape.
1/18/2011 10:48am
Mstock wrote:
No water crossings, metal ramps, logs as track boundries, etc. They can't afford to liscense pro mx tracks but for fks sake it's digital. Make BETTER...
No water crossings, metal ramps, logs as track boundries, etc. They can't afford to liscense pro mx tracks but for fks sake it's digital. Make BETTER tracks than Red Bud, Unadilla, Glen Helen, etc.

i wouldn't be surprised if these people making the game haven't ever even been to redbud. i wouldn't expect anything coming even close to that track. from the looks of the reflex national tracks, they have never been to any national.
JJO741
Fantasy
3046th
1/18/2011 10:50am
Replica tracks would be awesome as well as track editor. If James Stewart, RV, and Carmichael are in the game can they actually be up in the front where they belong? And make the difficulty harder.
peelout
1/18/2011 10:52am
Mstock wrote:
No water crossings, metal ramps, logs as track boundries, etc. They can't afford to liscense pro mx tracks but for fks sake it's digital. Make BETTER...

i wouldn't be surprised if these people making the game haven't ever even been to redbud. i wouldn't expect anything coming even close to that track...
i wouldn't be surprised if these people making the game haven't ever even been to redbud. i wouldn't expect anything coming even close to that track. from the looks of the reflex national tracks, they have never been to any national.
i keep hoping for another MX Unleashed equivalent game. shit load of tracks. tracks were actually very much like real sx and nationals tracks. shit load of bikes. shit load of gear. awesome gameplay. fucking fast AI riders. HUGE freeride areas that were actually a blast to ride in.

remember the HITS challenges in the freeride areas? had big ass jumps you had to do perfectly and the further you went in the challenge then the longer the series of jumps you would do.

nothing will ever surpass that game.

The Shop

1/18/2011 10:55am

we have come pretty far in 10 years with gaming.
the game isnt bad, the tracks and online play is.
NeWskoolmxer
1/18/2011 11:13am

we have come pretty far in 10 years with gaming.
the game isnt bad, the tracks and online play is.
Haha I used to love paying that game! We have come pretty far but not far enough.Tongue
wpark89
1/18/2011 11:19am
Quick question guys.

I'm not a video game guy and I don't know anything about any of them since Excitebike...Is this game available or when will it be?

I'm going to Europe next month and a few friends have asked that I purchase it over here and bring it to them. They seem to think it's available now in the US but won't be released in Europe until later?????

Thanks.

Mstock
1/18/2011 11:23am
Option to "name" your bikes and "name" your tracks gets rid of the red tape.

Would this be to hard to do?
1/18/2011 11:30am
wpark89 wrote:
Quick question guys. I'm not a video game guy and I don't know anything about any of them since Excitebike...Is this game available or when will...
Quick question guys.

I'm not a video game guy and I don't know anything about any of them since Excitebike...Is this game available or when will it be?

I'm going to Europe next month and a few friends have asked that I purchase it over here and bring it to them. They seem to think it's available now in the US but won't be released in Europe until later?????

Thanks.

no its not. i read may release.
TX_187
1/18/2011 12:16pm
The whole REAL bike thing isnt really an issue to me. All the bikes look real in reflex. Real graphics, bars, exhaust, suspension, everything. It just doesnt say Honda crf450. Who cares? They need to focus on the major issues like online play and adding more tracks. Online being my major concern. I get put in an empty room 9 out of 10 times and have to back all the way out to try and join a game. Gets really annoying.
40Plus_922mx
1/18/2011 12:43pm
If they give me the editor I will make the replicas. I used to for MCM2 also.
1/18/2011 12:48pm
If they give me the editor I will make the replicas. I used to for MCM2 also.
how would you use an editor on a ps3 or xbox?
rgmx-49
1/18/2011 12:58pm
mx unleashed was the shit!
MX4EVR
1/18/2011 1:00pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2011 1:00pm
mcm2 was a great game, many late nights playing that online,

cheatin like a mofo with the 500 and could still type in caps!!!!! i was PBR_Predator on the PBR team we all ran 500's LOL
Mstock
1/18/2011 1:01pm
Im sure Madden would be as successfull if they did not use nfl teams, players, stadiums, etc. It's still football. What more do you want?
40Plus_922mx
1/18/2011 1:05pm
Hopefully I could design on my PC and import into my Xbox 360.

1/18/2011 1:11pm
Mstock wrote:
Im sure Madden would be as successfull if they did not use nfl teams, players, stadiums, etc. It's still football. What more do you want?
not a chance. there are football games that dont have the licensing that EA has. not nearly as successful. and to take it a step forward from the real teams and players and stadiums, you play in the real weather at that stadium at the current time.
Dirtydane
1/18/2011 1:15pm
Actually mtx mototrax was the best, extremly good to play online
peelout
1/18/2011 1:16pm
Mstock wrote:
not a chance. there are football games that dont have the licensing that EA has. not nearly as successful. and to take it a step forward...
not a chance. there are football games that dont have the licensing that EA has. not nearly as successful. and to take it a step forward from the real teams and players and stadiums, you play in the real weather at that stadium at the current time.
... you need one of these, bro

Mstock
1/18/2011 1:19pm
Mstock wrote:
not a chance. there are football games that dont have the licensing that EA has. not nearly as successful. and to take it a step forward...
It was sarcasm. The state of the past games. Alive should be real. Just saying.
T-Fish
Fantasy
763rd
1/18/2011 1:20pm
i wouldn't be surprised if these people making the game haven't ever even been to redbud. i wouldn't expect anything coming even close to that track...
You couldn't be further from the truth.
1/18/2011 1:22pm
MX vs. ATV (THQ) Update: We all have lunch at our desks (those that actually had bread and meat at work to make a sandwich) and are fervently clacking away at our keyboards. Almost there! We are tying up some loose ends and tightening final nuts 'n bolts. Thanks again for your killer demonstration of the utmost patience! ~THQ_MotoX
27 minutes ago
1/18/2011 1:23pm
T-Fish wrote:
You couldn't be further from the truth.
when we gonna race some cars?
VM
1/18/2011 1:39pm
I believe the amount of money that is being asked by some of the companies(OEMS) and track personal are the reason why THQ doesn't do real bikes or tracks.
Ddavis
1/18/2011 2:01pm
MX vs ATV Unleashed is the best, I've made some good tracks for that game too!!

Mxfreak_24
1/18/2011 3:05pm
Devin do you know if there are still alot of guys hanging out on the Rev forums?

Seemed like MX Sim got pretty popular there for a bit.
Ddavis
1/18/2011 3:13pm
Mxfreak_24 wrote:
Devin do you know if there are still alot of guys hanging out on the Rev forums? Seemed like MX Sim got pretty popular there for...
Devin do you know if there are still alot of guys hanging out on the Rev forums?

Seemed like MX Sim got pretty popular there for a bit.
I don't know, they said I was cheating and they banned me.

And this wasn't even the REV topic, i'm talking about REVival physics!! The first 3 rounds of a series I raced and the first race I got 2nd (45 seconds behind a DIRTY BAGGER) and I barely won the other 2 races over him and they banned me for cheating/cutting (when i wasn't)

F those guys.
peelout
1/18/2011 3:14pm
i'd rather stick my dork in a toaster than spend the time to learn how to get good at mx sim.

seriously.

Post a reply to: mx vs atv alive!

The Latest