TP199 K-dub14 back on the track!...

jpmoney57
This is brilliant!...
|
Crush
2/9/2017 7:01am
In my dreams, they're all riding 125s... Reynard on a Kawi, Kdub on blue, TP on Yellow.

Oh and BQ is doing whips.

The Shop

jbomx363
2/9/2017 7:13am
Wish they would open up consistently. But the mx scene is basically dead down in this area, so can't blame them for not.
mb60
2/9/2017 7:14am
Sorry but the Brett Q part of it makes me laugh.
Dtat720
2/9/2017 7:28am
Crush wrote:
In my dreams, they're all riding 125s... Reynard on a Kawi, Kdub on blue, TP on Yellow.

Reynard just finished up a pc kawi 125 build. Im sure thats what he will be riding at the farm. I'll get plenty of pics for ya
huck
2/9/2017 7:35am
mb60 wrote:
Why?
Dtat720
2/9/2017 7:35am
jbomx363 wrote:
Wish they would open up consistently. But the mx scene is basically dead down in this area, so can't blame them for not.
My understanding of it is, the plan began after party in the pasture 2 years ago to bring the track to a design that is public safe. Kevin had been searching for a "track manager" to live on site for a while. From the talk around here with the "in" guys on whats happening with it, it will soft open to the general public and see how it goes. There are a lot more riders around riding every weekend, just doing it on private tracks. Had probably 65 bikes at Bartrans private track a few weeks ago on a 24 hour notice he was opening it up. The Kellers rebuilt Dirty Deeds and are committed to keeping it kept up and running every week. John Murray Barr bought Golden Pines and is running practice weekends to get it back operational again for racing. Riders are breaking their bikes out again to make it happen. Farm14 will only add to it.
bq_365
2/9/2017 7:37am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2017 7:38am
mb60 wrote:
Kevin only added me in there because I paid him big bucks. ;-)
kott0n
Fantasy
3779th
2/9/2017 8:19am
Crush wrote:

This please.

With some video!
brocsdad
2/9/2017 8:22am
Phillip Myers who owns/runs Fast Farms in TN will be running the LL Qualifier. Kevin was at our series banquet when the announcement was made.

Attached is a pic of Kevin with my son.

ehr400
2/9/2017 8:24am
jbomx363 wrote:
Dtat720 wrote:
My understanding of it is, the plan began after party in the pasture 2 years ago to bring the track to a design that is public...
My understanding of it is, the plan began after party in the pasture 2 years ago to bring the track to a design that is public safe. Kevin had been searching for a "track manager" to live on site for a while. From the talk around here with the "in" guys on whats happening with it, it will soft open to the general public and see how it goes. There are a lot more riders around riding every weekend, just doing it on private tracks. Had probably 65 bikes at Bartrans private track a few weeks ago on a 24 hour notice he was opening it up. The Kellers rebuilt Dirty Deeds and are committed to keeping it kept up and running every week. John Murray Barr bought Golden Pines and is running practice weekends to get it back operational again for racing. Riders are breaking their bikes out again to make it happen. Farm14 will only add to it.
It would have to be concrete dates for Dirty Deeds to ever get my money again, 3 different times they were supposed to be open and werent or we groomed the track and it was washed out rain runts 3' deep everywhere. Sucks because that place could be sweet, if they keep it up.

Glad to see golden pines being run by a more dedicated owner as well.
jbomx363
2/9/2017 8:26am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2017 8:29am
jbomx363 wrote:
Dtat720 wrote:
My understanding of it is, the plan began after party in the pasture 2 years ago to bring the track to a design that is public...
Awesome.. thanks so much for the info.

I didn't even know John Murray bought GP, they are great folks. I love that place (especially the whoops section) and I'm slow as molasses. Folk here in LA. didn't really go there cuz it's "too sandy" and too long.(2.5-3hrs away didn't help either)..bwahahaa.. sissies.

Does GP have anything online for info? How do they get the word out for practice days as it looks like the website is no longer, nor has FB been updated in years.

kkawboy14
2/9/2017 8:28am
mb60 wrote:
bq_365 wrote:
If you had a good agent, you coulda squeezed him for more Smile
2/9/2017 8:47am
mb60 wrote:
bq_365 wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
If you had a good agent, you coulda squeezed him for more Smile
If he had a good agent he would made Kdub pay BQ for his whip services! I think you need to go back to school to figure out what and agent must do as his job and that's making him money not costing him. Laughing
j.rush337
2/9/2017 9:03am
Is this something I can go watch, where is this track at, I tried to look it up.
jeffro503
2/9/2017 9:03am
mb60 wrote:
Brett just rides for fun , but can still put in a good pace on a bike. Events like this is what he's all about....having fun. Nothing wrong with that. Were not comparing racing career's here , just some dudes going to have fun shreddin' some dirt together.
ga_pike
2/9/2017 9:08am
So, I'm assuming they will all be racing +25 and maybe +35? It would be cool is some other guys would breat out the boots like RC did a couple years ago. Eventually, this may lead to the need for some sort of ex-pro class... but that's a completely different discussion.
Dtat720
2/9/2017 9:20am
jbomx363 wrote:
Dtat720 wrote:
jbomx363 wrote:
Awesome.. thanks so much for the info. I didn't even know John Murray bought GP, they are great folks. I love that place (especially the whoops...
Awesome.. thanks so much for the info.

I didn't even know John Murray bought GP, they are great folks. I love that place (especially the whoops section) and I'm slow as molasses. Folk here in LA. didn't really go there cuz it's "too sandy" and too long.(2.5-3hrs away didn't help either)..bwahahaa.. sissies.

Does GP have anything online for info? How do they get the word out for practice days as it looks like the website is no longer, nor has FB been updated in years.

JM is using instagram and the mississippi motocross fb page. Justin Adams, Adams MX is doing a lot of promo for GP as well on fb
Dtat720
2/9/2017 9:21am
j.rush337 wrote:
Is this something I can go watch, where is this track at, I tried to look it up.
Centreville, MS. Kevin Windhams property.
Dtat720
2/9/2017 9:33am
jbomx363 wrote:
Dtat720 wrote:
ehr400 wrote:
It would have to be concrete dates for Dirty Deeds to ever get my money again, 3 different times they were supposed to be open and...
It would have to be concrete dates for Dirty Deeds to ever get my money again, 3 different times they were supposed to be open and werent or we groomed the track and it was washed out rain runts 3' deep everywhere. Sucks because that place could be sweet, if they keep it up.

Ive been going pretty regularly the last 6-8 months. Its been prepped and ready every weekend. Barry got all of the machines fixed and watering system fixed as well. Colton has been spot on prepping when he says its going to be prepped. Barry wants to keep it up and open and be what it can be. Its nice.
mb60
2/9/2017 1:46pm
bq_365 wrote:
Big fan of the videos Brett. 3 legends and a regular dude. LOL
bq_365
2/9/2017 1:54pm
mb60 wrote:
They have to throw someone out there with far less talent and skill. It helps everyone appreciate just how good those three are! Tongue
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
2/9/2017 2:18pm
Dtat720 wrote:
Reynard just finished up a pc kawi 125 build. Im sure thats what he will be riding at the farm. I'll get plenty of pics for...
Reynard just finished up a pc kawi 125 build. Im sure thats what he will be riding at the farm. I'll get plenty of pics for ya
Curious to see this pc 125 he built.
David934
2/10/2017 12:43am
Crush wrote:

Dtat720 wrote:
Reynard just finished up a pc kawi 125 build. Im sure thats what he will be riding at the farm. I'll get plenty of pics for...
I remember him on a Suzi 250
ehr400
2/10/2017 3:42am
Dtat720 wrote:
ehr400 wrote:
It would have to be concrete dates for Dirty Deeds to ever get my money again, 3 different times they were supposed to be open and...

Dtat720 wrote:
Ive been going pretty regularly the last 6-8 months. Its been prepped and ready every weekend. Barry got all of the machines fixed and watering system...
Ive been going pretty regularly the last 6-8 months. Its been prepped and ready every weekend. Barry got all of the machines fixed and watering system fixed as well. Colton has been spot on prepping when he says its going to be prepped. Barry wants to keep it up and open and be what it can be. Its nice.
Well thats good, because it was closer to Tuscaloosa then most other tracks and like I said had huge potential.
brocster
2/10/2017 5:35am
Jbo don't know when was the last time you been to a track but there seems to be a recent influx of new riders. Plenty of them at Full Throttle and Z man opened back up and there have been a lot of people re surface from that area. I just think people aren't getting on the road and venturing out any more. Myself included. However, I think the scene is doing ok compared to just a year or two ago.

I will more than likely go to Windhams for the qualifier not sure if I'll actually line up or not but I have been itching to ride that track. I had a busted shoulder for the last PITP but went spectate and it looked like so much fun.

Post a reply to: TP199 K-dub14 back on the track!...

The Latest