CP377// Who is the fool now?

MXMattii
Edited Date/Time 11/5/2012 2:14am
Yep another Christophe Pourcel topic... Do we really need one? Maybe not but I really wanna say something...
I know that CP isn't the most popular guy, and I get it.

Allot of you guys called him an stupid idiot and talked trash about him when he walked away from the Yamaha deal... But when the great James "Bubba" Stewart did the same, everyone said that James did a smart thing!!

So after all it got proven that it was a good decision to walk away from that Yamaha.

Now a few weeks back the trash talking started again because; that stupid French idiot talked with Jeff Ward & walked away from a good offer. But now it seems that he didn't walked away from a good offer, NO smart frenchie walked away from a train wreck! From a team that is pronounce dead today!

So again after all facts came out, it was a good decision to walk away from the Jeff Ward deal...
|
slipdog
11/2/2012 1:57pm
Good question Mattii, but don't forget where you are. This is Vital and most people here don't like to admit when they're wrong.

I sure hope that CP rides somewhere in 2013 because motocross is a better sport with him in it!
ridge
11/2/2012 2:05pm
slipdog wrote:
Good question Mattii, but don't forget where you are. This is Vital and most people here don't like to admit when they're wrong. I sure hope...
Good question Mattii, but don't forget where you are. This is Vital and most people here don't like to admit when they're wrong.

I sure hope that CP rides somewhere in 2013 because motocross is a better sport with him in it!
Most people here think they have more insider info, and think they could've been better riders than CP377 too. If only they didn't get into drugs, women, and alcohol at age 14...or if only they're dads bought them new bikes every 6 months, or if only they didn't crash and get that gnarly hang nail.
mjskier
11/2/2012 2:09pm
He is racing the Geneva SX this weekend.
Eli Tomac and Justin Brayton are too, so it should be a decent gauge of where his SX skills are these days (or how good a privateer KTM 350 stacks up against factory 450s)
ridge
11/2/2012 2:16pm
mjskier wrote:
He is racing the Geneva SX this weekend. Eli Tomac and Justin Brayton are too, so it should be a decent gauge of where his SX...
Eli Tomac and Justin Brayton are too, so it should be a decent gauge of where his SX skills are these days (or how good a privateer KTM 350 stacks up against factory 450s)
For some reason, I don't think Eli or Brayton will have much for CP. I don't really have much to base it on. If CP is on his game he's pretty unbeatable. I'm excited to see what Eli will do though...he's on fire as of late.

The Shop

11/2/2012 2:17pm
MXMattii wrote:
Yep another Christophe Pourcel topic... Do we really need one? Maybe not but I really wanna say something... I know that CP isn't the most popular...
Yep another Christophe Pourcel topic... Do we really need one? Maybe not but I really wanna say something...
I know that CP isn't the most popular guy, and I get it.

Allot of you guys called him an stupid idiot and talked trash about him when he walked away from the Yamaha deal... But when the great James "Bubba" Stewart did the same, everyone said that James did a smart thing!!

So after all it got proven that it was a good decision to walk away from that Yamaha.

Now a few weeks back the trash talking started again because; that stupid French idiot talked with Jeff Ward & walked away from a good offer. But now it seems that he didn't walked away from a good offer, NO smart frenchie walked away from a train wreck! From a team that is pronounce dead today!

So again after all facts came out, it was a good decision to walk away from the Jeff Ward deal...
All the negativity towards CP has nothing to do with CP. It's the guy hanging from his ballsack that people dont like. (Im talking about you).
nytsmaC
11/2/2012 2:19pm Edited Date/Time 11/2/2012 2:22pm
ridge wrote:
Most people here think they have more insider info, and think they could've been better riders than CP377 too. If only they didn't get into drugs...
Most people here think they have more insider info, and think they could've been better riders than CP377 too. If only they didn't get into drugs, women, and alcohol at age 14...or if only they're dads bought them new bikes every 6 months, or if only they didn't crash and get that gnarly hang nail.
Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.
11/2/2012 2:32pm
I'm sure the Stewart defenders were all more than happy when Pourcel walked away from the Yamaha, as it helped validate their "it's the bike" theory. I know I was.

The same people who called him a quitter last year are the same ones calling Stewart a quitter today. I promise.
ridge
11/2/2012 2:37pm
ridge wrote:
Most people here think they have more insider info, and think they could've been better riders than CP377 too. If only they didn't get into drugs...
nytsmaC wrote:
Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.
Lol
I have no doubts either...
11/2/2012 2:37pm Edited Date/Time 11/2/2012 2:38pm
ridge wrote:
For some reason, I don't think Eli or Brayton will have much for CP. I don't really have much to base it on. If CP is...
For some reason, I don't think Eli or Brayton will have much for CP. I don't really have much to base it on. If CP is on his game he's pretty unbeatable. I'm excited to see what Eli will do though...he's on fire as of late.
It makes sense that you don't have a reason for thinking Eli can't beat Pourcel, because I don't think one exists.
Xeno
11/2/2012 2:42pm
I'm a fool for reading this nonsense!
11/2/2012 2:58pm
ridge wrote:
For some reason, I don't think Eli or Brayton will have much for CP. I don't really have much to base it on. If CP is...
Chris..... Maybe not Justin, but Eli is the next Jeff Stanton of this sport... IMO. Maybe not the most popular, but going to put up some numbers through hard work and determination, not to mention a boat load of talent and good genes.....Wink

P.S... Not that you put down either.
Jt$
11/2/2012 3:21pm
mjskier wrote:
He is racing the Geneva SX this weekend. Eli Tomac and Justin Brayton are too, so it should be a decent gauge of where his SX...
Genoa? Geneva is nov 30
fader418
11/2/2012 4:31pm
CP377 has always acted like someone owed him something. Nothing was ever good enough. And all he does is blame the bike every time. He is where he deserves to be. Retired...
JOHN CHOATE
11/2/2012 5:12pm
"So after all it got proven that it was a good decision to walk away from that Yamaha." Really? Seems James is wadding up just as much on the Suzuki as he was the Yamaha. Just an observation, but it seems to me that CP's head just isn't where it should be at his level. Best of luck to him.
11/2/2012 6:09pm
Paulin will be there also and Pourcel and him have a rough past. It should be a good little usa v france battle pre bercy.
6-wheelz
11/2/2012 6:11pm
Xeno wrote:
Imagine the ones who posted this nonsense
jndmx
11/2/2012 6:14pm
Xeno wrote:
6-wheelz wrote:
I clicked it too.....now here I am replying.
ridge
11/2/2012 7:41pm Edited Date/Time 11/2/2012 7:43pm
Chris..... Maybe not Justin, but Eli is the next Jeff Stanton of this sport... IMO. Maybe not the most popular, but going to put up some...
Chris..... Maybe not Justin, but Eli is the next Jeff Stanton of this sport... IMO. Maybe not the most popular, but going to put up some numbers through hard work and determination, not to mention a boat load of talent and good genes.....Wink

Yeah, I think that's a great comparison. The more I hear him talk, the more I like him. I also liked how he answered to Wilson last year...no bullshit and made it clear he won't be pushed around.

Oh, and I like Wilson too. We're pretty lucky to witness the next group of top guns come up through the ranks.
chrisbuehler
11/2/2012 7:51pm
Chris..... Maybe not Justin, but Eli is the next Jeff Stanton of this sport... IMO. Maybe not the most popular, but going to put up some...

He's def got the Stanton work ethic but I think he's got much more natural talent. Wicked style and seems to have that next gear to pull like RC and Bubba when he needs it. I'm a Pourcel fan but I don't see him beating Tomac. Eli is just as impressive indoors as he is out. I could be wrong but I seem to remember him having the fastest lap times, 450 or 250, last year.
TerryK
11/2/2012 8:33pm
Xeno wrote:
6-wheelz wrote:
jndmx wrote:
I clicked it too.....now here I am replying.
It's like a vortex. I also got pulled in.
APLMAN99
11/2/2012 8:49pm
If Pourcel had signed with JWR, wouldn't he have about the same support as he has now? He doesn't have a deal yet anyways, does he?
chrisbuehler
11/2/2012 9:01pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
If Pourcel had signed with JWR, wouldn't he have about the same support as he has now? He doesn't have a deal yet anyways, does he?
Don't think so. Doesn't he have a KTM 350 supported by a local shop?
fader418
11/2/2012 9:43pm
Yeah but he will blame the bike when he gets smoked...
chrisbuehler
11/2/2012 9:53pm
At a time when most agree that all the bikes are good, Pourcel seems to have issues with allot of them
kongols
11/2/2012 10:00pm
LMFAO, first ten posts of this thread went unnoticed and we`re back where we were by mid thread.
peelout
11/2/2012 10:10pm
fader418 wrote:
I'm a Fader fan, but that was a lame fucking post.
MXP
11/2/2012 10:11pm
Since CP377 still doesn't have full support, isn't he still the fool?
BR_HERO
11/2/2012 10:41pm
fader418 wrote:
Works for others.......

Post a reply to: CP377// Who is the fool now?

The Latest