Best track on 15 calendar

Homey55
10/30/2014 2:27pm
Not Motocross, but Anaheim 1 would be one to consider as well. There is nothing like all of the excitement around that race! New bikes, new gear, new riders...it's an awesome experience!
peelout
10/30/2014 2:52pm
actually now that i think about it... Glen Helen has to be the best track on the calendar... AMA national AND the MXGP Finale with none other than Ryan Villofuckinpoto racing the final professional race of his career in America...

i'll be there for the MXGP for sure, no way i could miss that race. i watched him dominate the world at Budd's and now i get to watch him do it again at GH!
GuyB
Fantasy
1140th
10/30/2014 3:11pm
oilman400 wrote:
GuyB, no love for Nor-Cal? Hangtown is the opener this year i think, always a lot of excitement and you can see all the track from...
GuyB, no love for Nor-Cal? Hangtown is the opener this year i think, always a lot of excitement and you can see all the track from lots of places. you got Tahoe, Yosemite, San Francisco and i'm sure there's more.
That's the hazard of making quick notes without looking over the entire schedule.

What oilman said. Yep, it's the opener, but Tahoe, Yosemite, San Fran are a little bit far-flung from there, but all within a couple hours.

The Shop

mxtech1
10/31/2014 6:55am
oilman400 wrote:
GuyB, no love for Nor-Cal? Hangtown is the opener this year i think, always a lot of excitement and you can see all the track from...
GuyB, no love for Nor-Cal? Hangtown is the opener this year i think, always a lot of excitement and you can see all the track from lots of places. you got Tahoe, Yosemite, San Francisco and i'm sure there's more.
I've been to most of the national tracks besides Washougal. Personally, I always felt Hangtown is at the bottom of the bucket. There's just nothing special about it.

At the top, I would say Glen Helen, Red Bud, Millville, and Unadilla.
downard254
10/31/2014 9:18am
Hi-Point from the 80's and early 90's was awesome. Track has lost some if it's core attributes in recent years for my tastes though. I liked Red Bud the time I went there. Bud's Creek looks pretty good too. Damn, so many choices.
MiSledder
10/31/2014 10:26am
Id listen to the Guy that has been to them all multi times

Post a reply to: Best track on 15 calendar

The Latest